Embarrassing Situations In The Hospital I

Akhram's Pov

I had the feeling that my heart would stop right now as soon as Mehwish sent me the picture.

Damn it, if something happens to her, I will never forgive myself.

I drive like a mad man through the stupid streets of Berlin. There's the gas station. We run out of the car and run to look for Mehwish. We've been looking for her for five minutes.

Behind an alley I see three people who are stepping on someone. When I get closer, I see the figures. That's Julian, Sam and Sonia. They are hitting... Mehwish. I run to them quickly. I turn Sam around and punch on his ugly face.

The other two run away quickly. I keep on punching Sam. "You fucking asshole, how dare you touch my Mehwish!" Sonia and Julian ran away by hearing the police siren.

The police come and pull me away from Sam. I go over to Mehwish and carry her in my arms.

5 hours later

Mehwish Pov

I slowly open my eyes and realize that I am lying in an hospital bed. How did I get here. I turn my head to the right and notice on a sofa the sleeping Akhram. Did he save me? I'm sure he did.

I knew, no matter how angry he was at me, he wouldn't abandon me if I was in danger. Slowly I go to him and have the desire touch his face again. Like the last time.

I touch his forehead with my index finger and let it slide down further. I touch his eyes, then his nose and walk with my finger in the direction of his lips, but before I can touch them I hear Akhram's confused voice. "What are you doing?"

I get scared and slip. I fall right into Akhram's arms. I try to get up, but I get pulled back down. I try to hide my face on his chest, but he pulls my chin up with his hand.

I keep my eyes closed because I can't look him in the eyes because of embarrassment. "I asked you a question." Damn it. God please save me.

"Fly", "what? Fly?" He asked confusedly, "Yes, there was a fly on your face." I said it in a shy voice.

With a raised eyebrow🤨 he says, "and that's why you're touching my eyes and nose, and if I hadn't stopped you, you'd probably touching my lips?" I nodded. "Do you think I'm crazy"?

What the hell do I do now? Suddenly I get an idea. I purposely touch myself in the spot where those three assholes beat me the most. I'm a bad actress so I have to really hurt myself to distract him. I'm sure, he won't be that bad to ignore my pain.

I let out a loud scream right now. It hurt more than I thought.

"Damn it, Mehwish, can't you be careful?" Akhram yelled and lifted me up to put me to bed. My cheeks are surely red right now.

I press the bell and wait for a nurse to come.

Ten minutes later "Damn it, it hurts so much. Akhram, please do something to make the pain go away. I can't stand it anymore", I scream and cry like a little child into his arm, which he has around me right now.

I can bet my eyes are already red because of crying.

"The nurse will come with a pain tablet in a moment. Mehwish after a few minutes the pain will be gone", Akhram tries to make me feel better.

"Really?", I ask with a teary face. "Really" he replies while giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I could bet that I'm red like a tomato right now. I quickly hide my face on his chest so he won't see it. "What are you doing, Mehwish?", he asked me confused after a while. "You smell very nice", I answer him.

Damn, what am I saying? I'm so crazy. Now I can't even look at him anymore.

I try to free myself from his arms and hide my face in my hands so that he doesn't see it. I run to the toilet. It was so embarrassing.

I will just wait here until the nurse comes. I take a look around. So there's a shower. A toilet. Also a toilet chair and water hose. It looks good even though it's a hospital toilet.

After a few minutes

Why isn't the nurse here yet. I look outside from the doorway.

"Now come out of the toilet," it comes from the hottest guy in the world.

I can't spend the rest of my life in the toilet. It's been, like, ten minutes. Did she go to get the pill and or is she making it herself?

I should go out now or I'll suffocate in here and the pain has gotten worse.

When I open the door, Akhram is standing in front of me with an rising eyebrow🤨.

I try to walk past him, but all of a sudden I stumble and Akhram tries to hold me but something went wrong and we both fall to the ground. I fell on Akhram.

I am looking into his eyes. He has emotions in his eyes with I can't read. I don't know how long we are in this position, but I wish forever.

"Sorry I'm late." That's as far as the nurse can get when she sees us in this position. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to disturb you."

"It's okay, we just slipped," Akhram said with spoiled mood.

I don't get it. Is he annoyed because we slipped or because the nurse came in wrong time and destroyed our moment.

Certainly because of the slip. Why he would be upset? I'm the one who loves him, not the other way around.

She hands me the pills and I take them immediately.

"By the way, the doctor said we need to do some other blood test of you. He seems to have a suspicion and wants to make sure if the suspicion is right or not."

"What is it about?" Akhram asks worried. He is worried about me. But he would be for any of us.

"I'm sorry but I can't tell you that because it's only a suspicion. Please come in an hour," she says before she leaves the room.

I turn around and look at the wall? I feel fear inside. What kind of suspicion does the doctor have? Am I ill? If so, is it bad? Am I going to die? Will I never see Akhram and the others again.

Suddenly I am thrown out of my thoughts. I am strongly turned around and pushed against Akhram's chest. Shocked, I look up into his eyes.

"I've been calling you all along," he says with a loud tone. He is too close.

Damn, I think I'm going crazy. But then I have to think again about the suspicion. I notice how I slowly get tears in my eyes.

"Mehwish what's wrong?", he asks me softly as he wipes away my tears.

"I've been thinking about the suspicion, Akhram. I'm scared". "Why?", he asked.

"I'm afraid of having an disease." "You think too much. I'm sure there's nothing wrong," he tries to comforts me.

"But what if it is bad Akhram", I interrupt him. "I'm afraid of being sick. What if I have a terminal illness that can't be cured," I said.

"listen to me Mehwish nothing will happen to you. It is just an suspicion. It can be wrong," he said but I ignored him.

"What if I can never see you all again? Akhram. I don't want to die, Akhram. I don't want do die. Do you understand me I don't wa.....", I was interrupt.

Akhram has... Akhram has...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
AKHRAM HAS SLAPED ME.