This guy is driving me crazy

Mehwish POV

The next morning I get up and notice strong arms around me. Slowly I turn around and see the hottest guy on earth.

Oh how I'd love to kiss Akhram now. Wait, what am I thinking? But once wouldn't be so bad. Besides, he's asleep right now, so he won't even notice. I slowly touch his lips with my finger. Suddenly he gets up.

"What are you doing?" he asked. Shit, what am I doing? Ask him. Maybe he wants to know. "Shut the fuck up," I said aloud. "Pardon me? First you tried to molest me while I'm sleeping and then I should shut up?", he asked angrily.

"I didn't mean you to shut up," I tried to save myself. Stupid me. "Oh, if you didn't meant me then let me guess you meant your inner self," he began to laugh out loud.

What a charming laugh, I thought to myself. "There was an eyelash on your lips and I thought I should remove it." Stupid excuse.

Only an idiot would believe it. Just Leave me alone.😭

"Ah, so because of one eyelash, you touched a man's lips?" he asked with a raised eyebrow🤨. "So don't believe me. I'm going to take a shower.

"Okay, I'll look in the mirror for several lashes,"😏 he says with a cheeky grin.

I roll my eyes, "Do what you want" . Then I finally take a shower.

THIS GUY IS DRIVING ME CRAZY 😑.

Ananya POV

I just got out of the shower and notice that Mohit is still sleeping.

I'm bored. I think I already know what I will do😆. I go to the fridge in the hotel room and take out the Nutella I had brought for Mehwish and me.

I take out a bread knife and smear the Nutella on Mohit's face. He will kill you. He won't. Even so, I'll go to Mehwish and Akhram for safety. I'll knock on the door and Mehwish opened it.

She has wet hair. OK, I'm not the only smart one here. "Can I come in?" "Yeah, sure."

I close the door extra loud so he gets up. I sit down on the bed and start paying. "1...2...3...",

"what are you doing?", Mehwish asks and Akhram looks at me like I have gone crazy.

I just put a finger on my lips to show them to be quiet.

"4...5...6...7...8...9...10".

"ANANYA." I can't hold back my laughter anymore and laugh.

"What have you done?"😮 Mehwish and Akhram ask me. I have to laugh even more.

Suddenly Mohit opens the door. I have to laugh even harder and Mehwish also starts to laugh 😂and Mohit and Akhram look at us as if we were crazy.

"You think that's funny?" Akhram asks. "Yes", we both say together.

"I'm going to wash my face for a moment," says Mohit.

Mehwish and I continue to laugh. After he's washed his face, he comes back to us.

He comes straight towards me and stands just inches away. Damn, it's close. I just think.

"If you ruin my face one more time, you'll wish you'd never been born," he threatened me.

"Okay, next time I'll ruin your hands and legs," I start laughing out loud.

Mohit and Akhram look at each other and then Mohit looks outside the window for a moment. Akhram follows his gaze and they start to grin evilly.

Something is rotten. I look outside and immediately notice what they are up to. "Mehwish we have to ru... "

I couldn't tell further. Mohit grabbed me and Akhram grabbed Mehwish by the arm. They picked us up and went to the window.

"No you can't do it, we're on the 5th floor. We can't swim that well," we begged them.

"Hmm. We have to think about it," Akhram said. They look at each other. "One...," "no you can't" "two...," "please don't" "three." And there we were in the swimming pool.

Wet as a whistle we came out of the water. When we get to the room we look at the boys angry.

"Are you both crazy?" we ask them together. They just laughed and said. "You're like me, I'm like you."

I went to Mohit. "Are you crazy? You scared me." "Then next time you shouldn't mess with me, babe," he whispered in my ear.

THIS GUY IS DRIVING ME CRAZY 😑.