Embarrassing Situations In The Hospital II

Mehwish's Pov

He slapped me. He seriously slapped me. I look at him with teary eyes. I can't believe it. My own parents haven't slapped me ever and here this handsome guy in front of me slapped me. I get tears in my eyes.

Akhram looked shocked at first and then guilty. I think he slapped me accidentally. Maybe he was irritated and didn't know how do stop me talking rubbish and slapped me.

Do you wanted him to kiss you?, my inner self said. Don't talk rubbish. Yeah, yeah I know you very well. Just shut up. My cheeks turned red.

Akhram Pov

I can't believe it. I seriously slapped her. I just couldn't stopped my self. When she said the word die again and again I got angry and scared. Angry at her bullshit and scared of losing her. I don't know what is wrong with me. I can't imagine my life about her but why?

I am feeling so guilty right now. I could have stopped her by holding my hand in front of her mouth but no I slapped her.

Or you could have kissed her. Just shut up. I say to my inner self. Oh common. We both know you have feelings for her. After all you have the right to to it. And trust me she would love it. Can you keep your mouth shut.

I don't have romantic feelings for her. She is my best friend. I didn't say romantic feelings. I just said feelings. Oh just leave me alone.

I looked at her and saw tears in her eyes. Beautiful eyes. Can you please leave me alone I am begging you.

I reach out my hand to wipe her tears but she flinched. Maybe she thought I wanted to slap her again. I slowly wipe her tears and take her in my arms.

"I am sorry. I didn't mean to slap you. You didn't stop talking about dieing and my hand accidentally slipped", I said a bit tensed. Hand accidentally slipped? Like really. Oh man why do we have an inner self🙄.

"why didn't you just kiss me?" I hear her saying. "What?," I yelled. I think I heard her wrong. If you also hear her asking why you didn't kissed her. Then no you heard right. I look at her shocked.

Mehwish's Pov

Oh my Allah. What did I just said. He is looking damn shocked. "oh I wanted to say. Why didn't you just kicked me. My toungh slipped." what the hell am I your saying.

"Do I look like an idiot to you Mehwish? I didn't know that our sweet innocent Mehwish has an dirty mind", he said smirking. Damn how embarrassing.

He comes closer to me. I stepped backwards. Suddenly someone opened the door. I am saved now.

"We will do your tests now". The nurse said and I followed her. Sadly Akhram wasn't allowed to come with us.

Ananya's Pov

I was sitting with Mohit, Mehrin and Adil in the waiting room. Mohit said it would be better to let them talk to each other alone but what is it taking so long. The nurse said that Mehwish is awake. What are they talking so long?

Adil wanted to check if everything is alright but Mehrin stopped him. She and Mohit said let be here until Akhram get out of the room.

"Guys I am hungry. I heard in the 4. floor is an Burger King. Will someone come with me?", Adil asked. "Yes, I will come. I am also hungry," said Mehrin.

(In hospital an Burger King😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣sometimes I am totally crazy).

Mohit wasn't hungry so wasn't I, so we stayed in the waiting room. It was very silent here. "Mohit I am bored. Should we watch a movie?" "Yeah I am bored too."