Part 10

When Vinod reached his car, he was outraged

When Vinod reached his car, he was outraged. He never involved in people's personal affairs especially after his divorce. He knows what people will say behind his back. The man who cannot handle his life but had come to advice others.Why to jump in a pit knowingly?

But seriously he couldn't handle Arsha's tears that day. That roaring lioness cried like a baby on his chest. He promised her to do all he could to get her out of this. She had dried her tears telling nobody could do anything anyway. But he was sure he could convince her father. He was a reasonable man who loved his daughter. 

That's how he came to talk to Sivadas. But he got literally slapped on his cheeks. That man was beyond his grasp. He wanted to spit at his reasoning. He didn't know about Arnav. He may mature and improve. But Arsha? She will be ruined. She was already hooking up with random people. She was openly rebelling. Won't Praveen know all these after their marriage? Leave love. They won't even last a week. 

And this Praveen. He was no longer sure of that man. Even if he was staying in this relation for money, there was a limit he could tolerate a woman. Arsha already crossed that long ago. She even insulted him as a man. He was still moving forward for this marriage? Vinod had doubts. Praveen might have plans even to get even with her. He was really scared for Arsha. That girl. 

He hadn't revealed his relationship with Arsha when conversing with Sivadas. He just told Sivadas that he noticed Praveen and Arsha being so distant. He didn't even hint about her plans for divorce. Let this man handle things as they come. 

Even if he was not recently involved with this family a lot, he had explained things owing to their close relationship. But he has to say. That man was dense. He felt the need to break his head. How can she be blamed for taking her sweet revenge? He regretted it. He regretted sending her away that day. He should have personally helped her avenge this injustice. 

                  ×××××××××××××××××××××

He met her again on the day of the first screening of the ad

He met her again on the day of the first screening of the ad. It was many days after that day. He had explained her father's stance to her. She wasn't surprised and even consoled him. She didn't contact him after that.He too was busy in his dealings and there wasn't a need for them to meet.

She was pleasantly conversing with the staff. She showed no signs of distress. He felt sorry for her. 

"Vinod. Is everything ready?" Sivadas too came for today's screening. 

"Yes. Father! You will promote me today for signing S.D." Arnav declared proudly. 

"Let me see it first. I always trust Vinod. He is too good." Sivadas winked.

"Yes. If I didn't review the deal, father you would have framed both their photos here." Arsha smirked. 

"Who asked your opinion?" Arnav was controlling himself with difficulty. 

"Both of you. Quiet! " Sivadas chided them. "Vinod, start the program." He sighed. 

Arsha winked at Vinod. He smiled back. She discreetly showed a thumbs up sign. For a moment he felt guilty. He knew after the presentation things would not remain the same between them.

Can anyone guess the next? Let me  check if anyone can.