Part 12

Arsha was drunk

Arsha was drunk. Empty glasses piled up beside her. Still she looked at him with killing intend. His head cleared. His heart beat fast. He avoided her. 

He changed his plans to go to restroom. He was leaving for home. There was no need to say goodbye to anyone. Anyway all were drunk beyond reason.

He walked towards his car. As he opened the back door and was about to enter, somebody punched his face. He fell into the car. Arsha pushed him further in and closed the door after getting in.

"Bastard." She slapped his cheeks. "How dare you?" She raised her hands again. He caught them.

"Calm down. Nobody knows." He tried some excuse.

"You know that. I know that. I can't imagine you...for money?" She was moody and dipsy. She left his collar and hurled herself onto the seat.

"You don't..... know. I couldn't.....couldn't think of anything .....but but this." He explained. He couldn't think of anything but her. But why couldn't he say that. Not 'this' but 'her'.

"You know....my father, brother even that ba..stard fiancee of ....mine are ENJOYING watching it. I feel ashamed. I feel disgusted. I can't look at their faces. " She caught his throat. It was slipping. She couldn't hold it firm.

"Sir. Shall we leave? Home?" They heard a knock on the window. It was his driver who came. Arsha released her hand from his throat and sat silently. 

"Yes." He sort of mumbled. 

"Okay sir." He replied. 

"You...you..... used me." Arsha accused him in low voice.

"I.... am... sorry" He was sad.

"I am waiting to get home. I will kill you there." Her tipsy brain seriously advised her to go to his flat. 

The driver was an intelligent man. He didn't ask more. He didn't enquire about the woman. One of the many women his boss took home. Why should he care? The man paid him good salary every month. 

He saw his boss mumbling things in his drunkenness. When they began their journey apparently his boss had some sense. The woman was talking nonsense from the beginning. Now she's fast asleep. The woman was snuggling in his chest by the time they reached the destination. As usual he took them to the 'home', opened the doors and took them to his boss's bedroom. He then carefully locked all rooms and left home.