Part 14

He had crashed into Arsha's cabin that day

"What's it?" She asked surprised. He was astonished that she had no other expression on her face. Not of embarrassment anyway. It's like she never acknowledged the things between them.

"Let's date." Vinod declared. He had thought of many things these days. It will be a big lie to tell that he didn't consider this option. It involved breaking his rules, all rules. So he had left it there. He didn't actually came here to ask this. But seeing her so distant he was tempted, tempted to bring her close. 

"Are you insane?" Arsha was shocked. This man was driving her nuts. Saying something and doing something else.

"I am serious Arsha. I considered all points. " He explained. 

"You will be ruined. A divorcee involved with an engaged woman. People will only blame you." Arsha warned. 

"I will take the blame." He was adamant. He was making her his.

"Do you think my father will leave you alive? Don't take Arnav for granted. They are not as they seem." She didn't agree. Has this man gone nuts? 

"Don't I know them? Why should we publicize things?" He persuaded her.

"Meaning?" Arsha was not sure. But she had a hint his proposal was not that of making her his life partner. 

"Arsha. I can't promise you roses and icecreams. I am past that age. But we can have a physical relationship." He explained his stand. Everyone has a problem only if they dated publicly. What if they had a secret relationship. There were many such people. 

"What will you do when I get married?" Arsha wasn't that happy. 

"There would be no strings attached. Anyone of us can break off the moment we feel like." He still tried to reason her.

Arsha was silent for sometime. So it was like that. He didn't want a committed relationship from her. They would not be lovers. Just what they they call 'fuck buddies'.

"That's not what I meant. Are you okay with committed women cheating?" She probed him more. Let him drop this idea if he could. It was good for both of them. 

She wasn't sure like him that she could maintain the'not strings attached' agreement. 

"Are you committed. You are forced." He retorted. 

"Hmm. If you think so. Let me think about it." She bought time from him. 

Arsha had thought about it seriously. She was planning to have a fake relationship with Praveen. He was only interested in her money. Vinod, he was interested in her body. He was asking for a bodily relationship with no emotional attachment and commitment. 

She can turn him down. She can accept him too. But whom was she staying true for? Both of them wanted to keep this a secret. He forever and she till her divorce. If she accepts this, she would have great physical life atleast. And it's not like she didn't like Vinod.