Part 16

A month passed by

A month passed by.Morning as usual Arsha had got up to dress up. In the mirror she saw herself wearing a beautiful necklace. Thanks to his hickies. People gifted diamonds and gold after super satisfying sex. This man! She turned towards him. He was still sleeping. She stormed to wake him up.

"Why did you do this?" She shook him to wake him up. He didn't budge.

"I have to go to office." She shook him harder. 

"What's it?" He woke up finally cursing his stars. If not letting him to sleep at night wasn't enough she was waking him in the early morning. 

"What's your intention?" She stared at him. 

"What?" He looked away. "I did that in a spree. You know. That time.Things were intense."

"I know. Why in a place where I can't hide?" She didn't let him escape with lame excuses. His favorite spots were her navel and hips. Neck? He did it intentionally. 

He pulled her down to his chest. He looked into her eyes. They were so beautiful. Her face was so stunning. Each of her features stood apart. She was one in a thousand. "Arsha! You are mine. I don't even want anyone to look at you." He murmured into her ears.

Arsha couldn't take her eyes off him. He always owned her. In fact he was a relief and release for her. Someone before whom she could take all her masks off. She could scream and moan shamelessly before him. He would just kiss her sweetly afterwards. She didn't need to be strong.  She didn't need to fight. Even she could cry hugging him. He would always console her sweetly. She too was tempted. To leave everything behind and live with him. To hell with her father, brother and the company. She only needed this man before whom she could finally be herself. 

"Break your engagement. Join my company. We can continue this. No one will know." He seriously suggested her. He wouldn't give her away to any random dog. She was his. 

Reality struck her hard. They were not married. They were not even lovers. They were in this because of an accidental one night stand. She was not even in his radar before that. They were in this together because the sex was good. His rambling earlier was very similar to that of any man who had a good sex the night before. He was possessive but that was because he was fucking her.

What will she do if she leaves everything for him? Her father would disinherit her. The company will be lost forever. Her family would disown her. Yes, he will give her job. But he would get bored of her one day. He would easily break up with her. They had no commitments. He wasn't a cruel man. They would stay friends. But she would have to spend her rest of the life seeing him walk hand in hand with other woman. Each day she would live burning in jealousy. Maybe she would find other men. But they wouldn't be him. No! That's not what she had wanted. 

"No. I can't leave my company behind." She said turning her face away.

He was furious. What goes in her head? "What if Praveen won't give divorce easily?" He asked fuming. Does she think people are her toys?

"He wants money. I would grant him that with pleasure." Arsha dismissed him. Praveen was not even a problem. 

"What if he wants more?" Vinod didn't let the matter be. What if he wants her? Arsha was not just attractive, she was stunningly beautiful. If not for her father's foolishness, with her beauty, skills, status and money, men would have made a line before her house. 

"He is not interested in me." She declared cooly. That idiot's taste was completely different. If anything he was disgusted with her just like she was with him. 

Suddenly he turned her down to climb on her. 

"S.D. Not now. Please." She was already tired. She even needed to get to work.  This man was so difficult to satisfy. 

"Men not only sleep with the woman they like..... but also with the one they hate." As he said this he was panting furiously.

She looked at him scared. Yes. What he said could be true. She had never taken Praveen for a man. So she hadn't thought of this possibility. But inspite of her judgements, he is a man who had ample reasons to hate her. After the marriage she had planned to refuse him. She would compensate him with the money she wanted. Once the shares were transferred, she would divorce him. But unfortunately Praveen too knew about the agreement between her father and her. He could blackmail her. But that was no use to him. The money in her hand was hers. Would he live the life of a puppet husband all his life?

"I will refuse him. We will reach an agreement." She was not sure of it but she still said. There was no reason Praveen would do something useless to him just to take revenge. 

Vinod was still waiting for her to think it through and reach a conclusion. Arsha hadn't opened her mouth.

What more to think? She would live as his secret mistress forever? No! Whatever it had nothing to do with Vinod. He was just not willing to give away his toy before getting bored of it. She would dump himbeforehe did that. She would hurt him when she could.  "Or maybe I will relent to him till divorce." She said to irritate him.

He penetrated her suddenly. It took her by surprise. It was painful. She screamed. He didn't stop. He rammed hard. He was particularly violent this time. She felt her body breaking into pieces. She yelled him to stop. He bit her breasts. It was nothing like he did usually. It hurt and hurt alone. Her hands were restrained by his. His weight was on her. She couldn't kick him. However she tried she couldn't shake him off her. She was shocked. She felt betrayed. 

"S.D, If you stop now, I will forgive you for the sake of the good times we had." She said defeated. She was tired. He had hurt her. 

He stopped and looked into her eyes. It had disgust similar to that she had for Praveen. "Arsha. You can't even fight me. He is younger and thrice heavier than me. You will be crushed and won't be even able to breathe." He said pulling out and pecking her lips. 

She didn't speak.