Part 23

It was then a familiar came before her

It was then a familiar came before her. She sighed in relief. 

"Get in." It was Arnav.

Before Praveen could catch up they left the bar. Praveen fell into the ground. His end was near. Either his friends would kill her or her father would do that. And to add oil to fire, there was Vinod. That man was too dangerous. He should leave the country soon.

Arnav had actually followed Arsha to find out what she was doing in that bar. He had noticed her the day she came indecently dressed wearing a man's coat in an auto. He had so many doubts. When he watched her carefully,  many nights she didn't come home. That's how he decided to follow her. To his dismay, it was some kitty party. But he saw Praveen sitting in a corner. Did they finally fall in love? Was this party a cover for them to meet? But why would he meet her secretly. Seeing them speaking amicably, he decided to wait outside. 

"What?" He asked her confused. Did they fight? Why was he running behind her? Minutes before they were in good mood. He was sure it was something serious from Arsha's  face. Did Praveen? On second thought he dismissed it. 

"Go to office." She instructed him while messaging S.D that she was safe with Arnav.  She asked him not to do anything stupid and get to her office as soon as possible. She was scared he would go behind Praveen. 

When she reached the office, Vinod was already waiting there with Sivadas. Good. Since everyone was here, it was easy to explain things. It was best if they left her mother out of this. That's why she asked them to gather at the office. 

Before she could even greet anyone  Vinod hugged her tight. He was incoherent. He was crying.

Sivadas and Arnav stood their shocked watching the scene.  Vinod proclaimed his love for her in between his sobs. He swore to kill Praveen. Arsha handed the audio to Arnav and pulled Vinod into a sofa. She hugged him tight and consoled him. Sivadas stood thunderstruck. 

She didn't need to explain much. Sivadas collapsed on the chair. Soon he sobbed and wailed. He was asking her forgiveness. Arnav sat there expressionless. 

Finally she left with Vinod to his home. Sivadas didn't react. Arnav didn't respond.