Part 25

My dear readers, 

I can't believe I finished this novel too. It was exhilarating. 

Yes. 'Marriage for Vengeance' is special to me. It's my first and still can feel the characters. 

'Breaking her marriage' was a different journey.  Arsha was different. Vinod was different. They had a different life and motives. Praveen is inspired from a real life character. Of course not as bad as in the story. That is my own creation.

I always put a lot of effort in writing a story. I think that's the basic respect I should give my readers. Seeing your upvotes, I  assume you like the story. But I would also like to know how you felt about the story.

Feel free to criticize me, my characters,  story. Let me know if you found any flaws. If you liked it, please tell me that too. Please don't shy away from commenting. I, as a writer is rewarded when you guys are satisfied. So please let me know how you felt. You can't imagine how it feels to hear your story interpreted in different ways. 

So if you liked my work, upvote and do comment.  You can read  my other works too. 'Marriage for Vengeance' is something many readers liked. Give 'National Treasure' a chance. 'A Bride for me' is an erotic fantasy. So is 'Fulfilling my husband's fantasy'. Both of them does justice to its genre. Well frankly speaking,  I won't recommend 'Dressing room'. But there are people who liked it too. I wrote it on a whim and is not very proud of it. Leave it if you are not into those type of things.

And my little girls below 18 who is reading this inspite of the tags, I will be writing a cute story for you too without mature tags😉😉😉. I have to only tell you that don't take any decisions in life based on stories and movies but based on reality. And finally don't forget to follow me guys. I'm drafting so many stories nowadays.

Yours only

DARK FANTASY