Part 21

Arsha didn't sob when she explained her story

Arsha didn't sob when she explained her story. She had conveniently left the groping and attack from her story. It only had what Vinod saw and the vulgar way Praveen dressed her up. She was sure Vinod would kill them all if he knew the truth. She wouldn't let him ruin himself for her. She could come up with a better plan.

Vinod heard her story patiently hugging her. But he wasn't. He saw her swollen red eyes. How much she must have been hurt and humiliated that day? His darling! He kissed her forehead.  His hands caressed her hair. He pecked her lips. 

Praveen, that man. How was he even a man? Bastard! Arsha was his woman as known to public. He was parading her naked in public? For everyone to see! And he fondled her. That too before her relatives. He made a note to break his both wrists one day. He had a hunch Praveen knew about their relationship.  He was intentionally trying to sow seeds of dissuade between him and Arsha. Thanks to their love. Arsha! He knew now. She came to clear things. If she hadn't come, he couldn't imagine. He would have still lived in the hell of misunderstanding. His poor little girl. 

"Arsha." He called her softly. 

"Hmm." She snuggled more into his chest. He felt sad seeing her pitiful figure. 

"Will you listen to me if I say something?" He asked her holding her more tightly. He should somehow persuade her.

"Hmm." She mumbled. She would. Everything. The moment he drove away that day she realized it. He was her most precious asset. He was her priority. She didn't just sleep with him. She loved him even more than her company and career. Only if he loved her back.

"Break the engagement." He said. She rose from his chest to reply. He pushed her back and instructed her. "Shh..let me finish." He wouldn't let her refuse this time. 

"I will give you half of my company to you. You run it." He explained her. His whole heart was hers. What was so big about a company? He would give it to her if she could break free.

"How can you give away your company to any random woman?" Arsha was thunderstruck. Was he mad? It was his career. It was not only his but his ancestors'. How can he do this in a spree? She had in depth idea how much he loved his career. And he had worked ten times more than his ancestors to bring it to what it was now. 

"You are my woman. " His voice was firm. His mind was firm. Everything his was hers.

Arsha was silent for a moment. Something struck her heart. It fluttered. But still she had to be reasonable. 

"Have you gone nuts with age? No!" She declined vehemently.  

"Marry me Arsha. I want to make you my wife." He proposed. He must be clear this time. She must have no doubts. She must feel assured. She must feel respected. He didn't just want her body but he wanted her as his. He didn't care anything else as long as she was willing. 

"You can't take decisions out of pity." She argued after a long time. As much as she loved him, she didn't want him to feel trapped later.

"I always wanted to. I have fallen in love with you. Only I feared being rejected by you." He was still firm. He was scared she would reject him because of his age. Her family would reject him. But he knew now. She loved him. And that was enough. 

"You. Sure?" She asked again to confirm. 

"Arsha! I am so sure that I want a child from you." He took her lips in. He pushed her down below him. He was touching her after so many days. And this time it was different. It felt special. She loved him. And he loved her. 

"No." She called out in his mouth. She wanted to discuss things with him.

"Yes. A boy like you and a girl like you." He squeezed her breasts. He was already hard. He undressed her fast.

"Really. Wait. Both like me?" She asked when it struck her. He was already sulking her nipples. 

"Why? You want another child like me. Okay. Iam willing." His mouth traveled down to her navel. Those kisses. He bit her in between. It was always a pleasure to see her naked under him. He parted her legs. 

"Mmm....Did I...mmm.. agree to marriage?" Arsha asked in between her moans. His mouth was already in full  spirit. 

"But you agreed for the child." Vinod laughed teasing her.

"No. Hmm... I mean....Oh!...Vinu. " She lost her coherence of speech as his fingers entered her one by one.

Author: Only climax of the story left guys. Story will finish in 2 chapters.