𝘙𝘌𝘛𝘜𝘙𝘕

------------" y/n! come down here and get the rest of yo damn stuff!" You hear your mother from upstairs

------------

" y/n! come down here and get the rest of yo damn stuff!" 

You hear your mother from upstairs. The aggravation in her voice makes you infer that she probably called you down at least 3 times prior to screaming her lungs out. She ain't have to get that loud.

"I'm coming momma I'm coming!" You hurry down the stairs before her aggravated tone starts to sound like she has murderous intent. You give your mother, who's standing behind the boxes with her arms crossed, an apologetic smile and you carry the last bit of your boxes up to your new room.

You're back in Japan, and you couldn't be more excited. You really feel like you're about to start a major new chapter in your life. For as long as you can remember, you've dreamt of being a hero and now you have a chance to start stepping in that direction. You've trained yourself and your quirk for years, you have so many scrap drawings of costume concepts, and countless hero name ideas, and it's all led up to this. You plan to take the U.A entrance exam for your second year, and truly start your journey to glory. 

You open up a small box and unwrap some posters, putting them on your wall. Rabbit Hero: Mirko has always been your idol. She is the one hero who proved that girls like you can really be anything. Yeah, there were black heroes in America, but things are a bit different in Japan, so Mirko's success holds more significance in your heart. 

Most of your room had already been set back up, but not fully because you didn't want to bother unpacking everything if you were just gonna end up moving back out into dorms. you finish up and take the remaining boxes to the recycling bin.

You come back to your room and sit down on your bed. I really am back, huh... You think to yourself. You lay back, stare at the ceiling, and fall into your thoughts. You had no idea what was ahead of you, and there was so much to think about. "..Just gotta wait and see what the lord got planned for me, amen." you say to yourself. And with that, you get back up and get ready for bed.