𝘕𝘌𝘞 𝘉𝘌𝘎𝘐𝘕𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘎𝘚

You stand in your bathroom, putting the last touches on your hair. You then turn to the full body mirror and take a look at yourself In your new school uniform.

"So glad I ironed this damn thing...cause why they sent me a blazer with wrinkles in it? Must've been rushing." You say, dusting your blazer with your hands. You then turn around to get a look at your backside, and sigh. "The skirts hiked up in the back... as expected I guess." Nothing you could do about that. You fix yourself up one more time, then head out.

Your parents are waiting for you at your car. You give them both hugs and kisses, tell them how much you love and thank them, and then head off to your new school.

---

When you arrive, to your surprise, there are escorts that help you and your things to your dorm. Apparently, because students enrolling for their second year is rare, help is given out to second-year students to get them out of the way, to focus on first years. You follow them carrying your personal suitcase, looking around and just admiring the school. Once you arrive at your dorm, one of the escorts turns to you.

"This is your dorm key, your student ID, your schedule, and your class assignment. Please guide yourself accordingly. The rest of your class is already in homeroom, so try your best to get there on time." The escort hands you multiple things at once, then they all leave, closing the door behind them.

"Damn, that was direct.." You mumble, setting the various items down to look at the paper containing your class assignment.

"2-A. Oh wow, that's the top class, too.." You say with surprise. You look around your room. It was pretty big and spacious, With a queen-sized bed already in the dorm. "Unpacking's gonna take a hot ass minute. Good thing it's Friday though; ill have the weekend."

You put your key and student ID in your pocket, and leave your dorm, heading for your class.

---
You finally find your classroom. An abnormally tall door with 2-A plastered on it signals you to go in. "Ight.. here we go." You say, and you open the door.

You walk into the classroom, and immediately, you feel everybody's eyes on you. Mr. Aizawa, speaks.

"Ah, I'd forgotten. Kids, there is a new student that will be with joining you this year. Please treat her with kindness and help her out if she so needs it." He turns to you. "Would you like to introduce yourself?" You nod, and step over to the front of the class.

"It's nice to meet you all. My name is L/N F/N, and it is a pleasure to be spending the year with you guys." You smile and scope out the classroom when, you notice him.

That same, familiar, boy.

And he was looking at you the same way you looked at him. with shock, and confusion. But was it for the same reason? Your eyes stay interlocked, unti--

"...Y/N.. Y/N??" Aizawa repeated. You snap out of your trance, and bring your attention back to him. "Your assigned seat is in between the blonde boy, Katsuki Bakugou, and the girl with the pink afro, Mina Ashid--"

"HIIIIIII Y/N!!!" Mina jumps up, waving her hands in the air. Bakugou sucks his teeth. You instantly spot her and beam. "Minaaa!!!" you exclaim, and you rush over to hug her.

"Alright, alright, settle down now." Aizawa scolds. "Since this is the first day back, we will be going over basic school protocols and giving students time to settle in, meaning classes will be cut short and there won't be any training today. This is only today though; don't get comfortable. We will be right back on track starting Monday."

You take your seat, which was in between Bakugou and Mina. You kept conversation with Mina, but out of the corner of your eye, you saw that Bakugou kept.. looking at you. You could feel his intense stare. 'Why is he eyeing me down like that..?'  You thought in the back of your head. Then, you feel a tap on your shoulder.

"Excuse me. Y/N?"

You look over and see a green-haired boy standing over your desk with a smile. "I wasn't sure how to come over here but uh... it's me, Y/N! we went to grade school together...?" He says, waiting for your reaction.

You take in his words; analyze his appearance, and make the connection almost immediately. "...Deku?!" You exclaim. Midoriya smiles widely and nods. You stand up, and embrace him tightly.

"Ain't no way... I can't believe you're here! I mean, I can't believe I'm here, I mean, you have a quirk?! or--" You stammer, struggling to express your excitement. "Haha, yeah, I've changed some in the past eight years. And I feel the same, you should have seen how I reacted seeing you do the exams." he says with a small laugh, and then he gestures at Bakugou. "I tried to get Kacchan here to come out and watch you, but he wouldn't budg--"

"Kacchan?"  You say, taken aback by the nickname Midoriya had just called Bakugou. You then look over at Bakugou, who was looking away, but had the slightest blush on his face, indicating that he was in fact listening. You then make the connection between him, and the boy you were so fond of, so many years ago.

You were right, it really was him...and from the look on his face, he seemed to have realized who you were as well. You turn to him.

"Who would've thought that the smart-mouthed boy who brought me my car keys was in fact my childhood best friend...shocker." You say with a smirk, trying to keep your cool demeanor towards him, despite the thousands of thoughts zooming through your brain.

"Shut up." Bakugou mumbles, still avoiding eye contact.

You roll your eyes at Bakugou's response, and sit down.

"Alright, class is about to start, please get in your seats."