𝘞𝘈𝘠 𝘉𝘈𝘊𝘒 𝘛𝘏𝘌𝘕

"Wow."

Standing in his doorway in front of you, there he was, dressed up and ready.

He had a sense of style, you had to admit. You assumed he would've anyways, given the fact that both of his parents are fashion designers.

His outfit itself was pretty simple, but different from how he usually presented himself on a daily basis. Kind of like he actually put some thought into how he looked for once in his life...

You give him a swift up and down glance, taking in the rare occurrence of a "put together" Bakugou. Bakugou sneers in reaction to this, and walks out of his room, directly past you.

"You should work on that fuckin staring problem of yours." He fussed, heading down the hall without looking at you. You roll your eyes, already dreading the attitude and bitchy-ness that you'd have to put up with for the next few hours.

Nonetheless, you decide to be the bigger person, knowing that if he acts a fool he'll only be embarrassing himself. You follow after him, and the two of you walk through the common area.

Sitting on the couch and leaning on the kitchen counter was Mina, and Denki, who's eyes widen upon seeing the two of you walking together looking all spruced up. Mina's mouth curled into a cheeky grin, and she crosses her arms.

"And just where are you two going???" She pried, looking at both of you with an all too amused facial expression. You sigh and stop walking, turning to mina and putting a hand on your hip.

"We have this dinner thing--" "Dinner thing?!"  Mina blurted out, already taking it in the wrong direction.

"No, Mina, that's not what I-"

"Our parents are making us come visit at Y/N's house." Bakugou interjects, turning around with an irritated look on his face. Mina gives a little 'ohhh.' , and lays off.

"Awe, no invites for us? I wanna meet mama too!" Denki said, chiming into the conversation, walking from the counter over to the rest of you. "Justtt jokes. But hey, you look good Y/N." He adds with a smile, almost ogling you. Now Bakugou was looking too.

"Why thank you, Denki." You reply with a smile back. Then, you notice Bakugou's continued gaze at you, and raise an eyebrow.

"Oh, but I have a staring problem..." You taunted, calling him out on his hypocrisy. He quickly averts his eyes and turns back around, starting to walk again.

"Hurry the hell up!" He exclaims after a few steps. You wave goodbye to your two friends, catch back up to Bakugou, and the two of you leave.

Once you get out to the parking lot, you start to lead him to your car. You take your keys out of your purse and unlock your doors, getting into the drivers seat. Bakugou crosses over to the passenger seat, and slams the door when he gets in. You sigh heavily, trying your hardest to not react. You start your car, and head on the road.

It was awkward, to say the least. No speaking, no eye contact, and the atmosphere didn't seem friendly enough for even music, so the silence was deafening. Bakugou looked out the window as you drove to your house.

If you could, you wouldn't talk to him the entire evening. But you knew things wouldn't go down that way, and you had some ground rules to set down. So, much to your displeasure, you speak;

"...Look." You begin, breaking the silence. "I know we aren't the...fondest... of each other, but our parents don't know that. So do me a favor, pretend you don't hate my guts for a few hours, yea?"

Bakugou leans up from the window, and looks at you. "So first, you drag me along to your parents house, and now, I have to act like you don't work my last damn nerve? Sounds great." He said flatly, the sarcasm heavy in his words.