𝘈 𝘗𝘈𝘊𝘒𝘈𝘎𝘌

You had done it. After the exams, countless microphones were being held to your lips and cameras to your face. You really must've done well. A teacher from U.A had to shoo the reporters covering the entrance exams away from you, so you could leave. Younger you would have never imagined something like this.

---

It had been around a week since you took your exams. You sat at home, anxiously waiting for your results. The exam points wouldn't be released to the public until after acceptance letters went out, so your guess on who got in was as good as anyone elses.

You take out your phone and check through your socials. Ever since the exams, many people had found your accounts and started to follow you. At that point, it was hard to find the accounts of the people you usually talked to. You open Instagram and start scrolling, when...

"Y/N, you have a package!!" You heard your father yell from downstairs after checking the mail.

"A package?.. I don't remember ordering anything recently." You say, as you get up and head downstairs to grab the package. You bring it back to your desk and sit down. You unpackage the box, which has....another box inside? You take the box out.

The box was slim, leather-coated, with an engraved symbol on it. U.A. Your eyes instantly latch on to the letters on the box. "oooohhhh my god." That same feeling of excitement and pure nerves rush all throughout your body and your hands start to tingle as you touch the box.

"This is it, Y/N." You tell yourself, and you open the slim box.

Inside the box is a small chip with a lens, that instantly projects a message upon opening. A holograph displays itself in front of you, And a video starts.

All might, the #1 hero in Japan, greets you by your name and praises you for your excellent performance on the practical and written exam. You had passed them both with flying colors. You sit there and listen until you heard the words you were waiting for;

"Congratulations, L/N F/N! You will be attending U.A Highschool In the coming school year."