𝘉𝘙𝘖𝘈𝘋𝘊𝘈𝘚𝘛𝘌𝘋

UA DORMS
12:00
---
Class 1-A is in their dorm living space, watching this year's entrance exams.

"Ugh..it's a bummer that we couldn't see the exams IRL." Eijirou says with a sigh, sitting back on the couch after grabbing a soda.

"I know right?! But either way, I'm really excited to see the results and the new coming students this year!" Ochaco exclaims, who seems to be so into watching the exams that she made popcorn.

The class talks among themselves, until the program returns.

'On our next highlight; L/N F/N, a relentless participant who has only been seen using physical strength to defeat opponents, reveals her quirk in a thrilling battle with Ectoplasm, the cloning pro hero of UA Highschool!'

On the screen, there you were, being lively broadcasted mid-battle, Using your abilities and quirk to get close to and immobilize Ectoplasm while pushing through his clones in the process.

"AAHHH! it's her it's her!!" Mina squeals, starting to cheer.

"Isn't that the girl we met at the mall last month??" Denki says, starting to get more invested in the highlight.

"Yessss! she told me she was going to do the entrance exams, but to see that she's being highlighted is really exciting!" Mina replied. Hearing this, everyone's attention is driven directly to the television.

"Y/N..."
Midoriya says. He had started to recognize you. "Is that really her..?" He says, getting closer to the screen.

"Oh, do you know her too, Deku?" Asks Ochaco, intrigued by Midoriya's reaction.

Midoriya beams, after confirming it was really you. "Yes, i do! Me, her, and Kacchan were all childhood friends in elementary school. She was closer with Kacchan, but she was always the one to come to my rescue, even when it cost her Kacchan.. after that, she disappeared." Midoriya trails off as he explains the story, but eventually comes back to a positive note.

"But, that doesn't matter now...She's really back.. I've gotta go tell Kacchan!"
With that, Midoriya sprung up and headed towards Bakugou's room.

Midoriya knocks on his door... to no response. He keeps knocking and knocking, until a heated Bakugou aggressively opens the door.

"What the hell do you want?!" Bakugou stormed, baring his teeth at Midoriya. Midoriya pays no mind to his aggression and starts to speak.

"Kacchan, you gotta come watch the entrance exam. You won't believe wh-"

"What the fuck makes you think I would waste my time watching a bunch of irrelevant people do entrance exams?" He says, cutting Midoriya off. "Don't come back to my door."

"But Kacchan, you don't understand! It's--" And before Midoriya could finish, Bakugou had already slammed the door in his face.  "...Bitch." He sighs and returns to the living room.

By the time he got back, your highlight was reaching its end, and the class was celebrating. "Damn... did I really miss it??" Midoriya whines, sitting back down in his spot.

"Yepp, you sure did. but she did great! I didn't know she had such a cool quirk and fighting style." Mina beams, patting the sulking Midoriyas shoulder after he took his seat.

"Why did you let Midoriya leave? You know Bakugou wasn't gonna bring his ass out here, you should have stopped him Mina." Eijiro says, obviously teasing Mina.

"Huh?? Why me?! You should've stopped him, Bakugou's your homeboy!" She snaps back at Eijirou. "Guys, guys, it's fine...there's no need for a couple's quarrel," Midoriya says with a small laugh.

Midoriya looks back at the screen, to see the last segment of your live broadcasting.

"Besides; knowing her? I'm certain we'll be seeing her soon."