𝘎𝘠𝘔 𝘎𝘈𝘔𝘔𝘈

The first week back is done and school has since officially started on its regular schedule and procedures. This is the beginning of who you want to be in life, and you're elated.

Right now, you're having your math lesson. not your favorite subject at all, but school is school, and you're definitely not gonna slack off when you're in the top class of one of the most prestigious hero academies in the world...so you try your hardest not to zone out.

Sitting on your left is mina, who's getting the work down, but scrolling on her phone under her desk. Guess you're more used to this stuff when you've been here since your first year.

Sitting on your right is Bakugou.

He gave up about 15 minutes into the lesson, mumbling something and proceeding to tap his pencil on the desk and scribble on his paper since then. He hasn't spoken to you since that weekend you went to the corner store-- no, you haven't spoken to him. He hardly deserves your presence anyways.

He stays out of your way, you stay out of his. That's just how its going to be. There's plenty of other people that's actually worth spending your time with, people who're nice, people who don't just act so, weird. Maybe in some cases, old friends are just meant to stay old.

You get so lost in thought that you do in fact, zone out. You snap back to reality and look up at the board, realizing that you're now way behind. "Shit..." you mutter under your breath. You look at the time to see that the lesson is almost over, so you decide to just get the work and notes from someone else later on.

Today, you get your hero costume, and finally get to wear it during your hero lessons. You're relieved, because you're the only one in class without one, and not having it put you at too much of a disadvantage compared to your classmates and the tech they have on their gear that enhance their quirks. In short, you haven't been able to participate much and you've been wearing your PE uniform for the course. It made you stick out more than you already did.

You take a small sketchbook out of your desk and turn to a specific page. On it, is a rough sketch of your costume design. You put a lot of thought into it, researching hero costumes, what fabrics and materials are commonly used for pro-hero's, the technology, everything that goes into the perfect costume, and made your own. And you made it cute, of course.

It leaves a bit of your skin out, for quirk reasons. At first you were worried about this, thinking that everyone might think you were trying to be promiscuous, but it turns out a lot of other students did the same thing with their costumes, so you'll be fine.

You turned a more clean version of this design into the school, which was sent off to one of the school's support companies to be made after your measurements were taken. Mr. Aizawa let you know that you'd be receiving it this morning, so finally, you'll be a hero in training.

RINGGGGG.

Its time. You pack up your things, and head out of class.

______________

"Alright Y/N. Just walk in."

You stood at the front entrance of Gym Gamma, where you and another second year class would be training today for the first time this year. It'd be your first time at all.

You took longer than the others to get dressed, as you had to swing by the workshop in the students support department to get your costume put on you, and any final adjustments made.

And now you're here.

And you're going to walk in.

Right now.

With a nervous huff, you open the doors and step in. Its huge. A giant, spacious gym with lots of windows and floored with...concrete? You'd be concerned with the safety of that, but this is U.A, not a normal high school. As you're walking in, the doors shut behind you with a loud bang.

Everyone turns their heads to look at you. You immediately tense up from all the eyes on you, but you choke down the discomfort and keep a calm and semi-confident demeanor. You cant be looking like a bitch in front of all of these people, you're already a transfer student. You walk up to a gap in your group of people and stand in line with the rest of class.

the girls of your class (and some guys) gawk at your costume and you receive tons of compliments. You get a few side eyes and murmurs from the other class... guess you cant please everybody.

" Miss L/N, you're here. we'll be starting now, everyone settle down." Mr. Ishiyama, a teacher of yours, and otherly known as the pro-hero Cementoss, gets everyone's attention to start the lesson.

"Today, you will be sparring with your fellow peer's for this training session. In this course, you'll be reporting here once a week amongst your other training courses to develop new techniques for using your quirks in complex situations." With this, he pulls out a glass bowl with paper slips.

"In this bowl are all of your names combined. After we split you into two groups, you will take turns picking your opponent for this exercise. Everyone line up."

You all line up to be grouped off. You see Bakugou rush to be first in line, and roll your eyes. He is so god damn annoying.

- - -
Katsuki's POV

"In this bowl are all of your names combined. After we split you into two groups, you will take turns picking your opponent for this exercise. Everyone line up."

Another one of these dumbass activities. How many times do I have to fight 'n beat these sorry ass extra's 'till they realize I'm the best one here? I'm ready to fight some real villain's already, this is getting boring. 

I'm the first in line, as I should be. I get sent to the left side of the gym.

I scope out who's walking to my side, and who I might be going against. 

"Extra....extra...raccoon eyes...extra....bird brain...Deku...extra...--"

Y/N. 

She walks up to Cementoss and gets sent to the right. Mm. This is her first time even participating in our hero training; the girl had to wear her gym uniform for a week and couldn't do anything. Funny shit, honestly.

Her costume looks.. decent. Not ass like some of the people's here, and everyone else has been working on theirs since first year. Wouldn't've imagined she'd design something like that for her quirk.

Her quirk...

 Last time I saw it was--- I'm getting distracted. Stop thinking about old shit and focus, Goddammit. 

Cementoss finishes grouping us off, and starts calling people up to pick names from the glass bowl.

Deku gets shitty hair, grape head gets some random, sugar fiend gets four eyes..

" Aaalright. Bakugou, come forward and pick a name."

I step up to the stand, glaring at any weirdo looking at me crazy. I get to the bowl, grab a slip, and open it.

' F/N L/N .'

...You've gotta be fuckin kidding me.

"Hey, Pin Needle, you and me." I call her way. Just my damn luck, having to fight her. Doesn't mean I'm going easy on her, though.

Guess I'll have to beat her too.  

- - -