𝘌𝘕𝘊𝘖𝘜𝘕𝘛𝘌𝘙

----------You sit at your vanity, taming your edges after styling your hair and doing a light face beat

----------

You sit at your vanity, taming your edges after styling your hair and doing a light face beat. You plan on going to the mall today. It is the middle of break before first term after all, so if you're gonna have to thug spring out by yourself, you're gonna do it well.

You finish up and get dressed. You decided to go simple but still cute, As it was your first outing after being back and you didn't want to be looking painfully foreign like you wasn't born here. Even though that was a common occurrence for you.

You gathered your things and headed out, driving to your local mall

You gathered your things and headed out, driving to your local mall. techhhhhhnically... you ain't supposed to be driving. At least not in Japan, as the age requirement is 18 here. but because you know how to drive anyways, nobody'll notice.

You arrive at the mall and go in. It was really nice, and surprisingly it had a good amount of American stores in it too. "Damn, the wypipo colonizing the malls in japan too? can't escape em huh" You jokingly said to yourself. In fact, there were quite a few American places implemented around the city. It wasn't like that as a child, but if you could have the things you were accustomed to in America in Japan as well, there were no complaints coming outta you.

You do some shopping, going on a spree just cause you could. It felt good being able to do so, one thing about your family moving to America for some years is that yall really got yall money up. After an hour, you had a few bags with you and you were walking around the mall, with no particular destination.

You take your phone out and check your socials, watching your feet as to not walk straight into somebody.

and that's when you feel a nudge -- no, felt more like a whole shove --- as you bump shoulders with someone, causing you to drop some bags and your purse.

"move out of my way, you damn extra." 

....who the fuck?
  You immediately put your phone away and turn around, placing the rest of your bags down. "um, excuse me? who the hell do you think you're talking to?" you say with a clear attitude.

The boy, who was walking away, stopped in his tracks and turned towards you. "who the fuck else do you think I'm talking to, dumbass?" 

....That face.  he looks... familiar?  You thought to yourself, as soon as you caught eye of his appearance. You stare at him, almost trying to analyze his looks, when he speaks again.

"Hello? Why the hell are you staring at me like that you damn weirdo?!" he exclaims, anger rising in his voice.

You snap out of your trance and quickly come up with a smart comeback "Sorry, just had to get a good look of who had the audacity to speak to me like they better than somebody. It wasn't a good sight." You snap back, making a stank face and going to collect your things. "Try watching your mouth before you really catch the wrong one, ight?" you added, as you grabbed your bags.

The boy sucked his teeth. "uzendayo." he mumbled under his breath and turned to walk away, when...

"Baaaakkuugoooouu! we've been looking all over for you!!"  An energetic, lively voice burst out as a group of people walked toward him.