𝘐𝘛𝘚 𝘛𝘐𝘔𝘌

It's been some weeks since you settled back into Japan, and the entrance exams have drawn near.

Very, near. 

You've been doing extra training for most of the summer, along with occasional outings, some with Mina who you've become good friends with. You told her you're taking the entrance exams, but to not tell anybody else just to save yourself from any embarrassment in the outcome that you don't make it in.

You sit on your bed, every part of your body tingling with excitement and nerves. 'This is it...'  You thought.

It really was it; the make-or-break moment of how your life would proceed. Tomorrow, you'll take the Written Exam, and the day after that-- the real determining factor, the Practical, where entering students perform mock battles in replica urban areas. 

'Everything has been for this, Y/N. don't fuck it up...'  You thought to yourself. And with that, you prepare to get some rest.

---
It's been two days. The Written Exam was yesterday, and today, the Practical. You sit in an assembly crowd of participants.

'So many people...'
You thought. Everyone here is striving for the same thing you are, so you know you must keep your head clear and your game up.

Present Mic, the never-quietly spoken English teacher at UA gives you a rundown of the exam, its components, and the point scale. You were to act as a hero in a fake city setting, accumulating villain points by defeating "villain-bots", and more rarely, actual UA teachers. Soon after this explanation, it's time to begin.

You're all lead into the fake city, cameras and news reporters stationed safely on the sidelines, ready to capture the highlights of the Entrance Exams. 

Here goes nothing.