ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ (ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀᴢʏ).

Hey! Don't wanna read the full prologue?

I wont blame you, its a little lengthy. 😓 

I've noticed that I lose a lot of readers because of that chapter, so I want to make it easy to get to the story without having to miss the background information.

If you want to read it, I love you <33, and you can skip to the next chapter to read a more detailed description of this fic's backstory. 

If you don't, here's a simple, easy to read, bullet point rundown on the prologue of this story.
_________

- You were born and briefly raised in Musutafu, Japan.

- Your mother is black, and your father is blasian.

- You were bullied and outcasted in primary school due to the "evil" nature of your quirk and your ethnic appearance.

- You've always looked up to hero's and wanted to be one.

- A boy named "Kacchan" was the first person to show you some respect. Your first friend. Your best friend. 

- You also befriended a boy named "Deku" and some other people and hung out as a group. You were often coming to Deku's defense when the others would make fun of him.

- You learned you had to move to the united states, and leave your only friends.

- You went no contact with Kacchan and your group as you packed up and prepared for the move.

- On your last full day in japan, you go to say goodbye, when you find Deku being ganged up on in the woods by Kacchan and his goons.

- You come to his rescue, as usual. But this time, they ridicule you, saying you could play the villain too because of your "creepy" quirk.

- Kacchan laughs at you with the rest of them. You feel betrayed. You get so angry that you use your quirk on one of the boys, paralyzing him.

- The boys are terrified, claiming that you killed him. Kacchan is disgusted, and calls you a monster.

- He tells you that you're nothing but a freak and he should've never became your friend. He says you'll never be a hero, and runs off.

- That was the last time you saw any of them. Now, you're moving back to Japan, In hopes to start your journey in becoming a hero, and finding your sense of home.

_________ 

That should wrap it up nicely. The first chapter is  "𝘙𝘌𝘛𝘜𝘙𝘕".
Happy reading!