𝘎𝘖𝘖𝘋 𝘔𝘖𝘙𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘎

(A/N: shoutout to the ear murdering sound of lawnmowers cutting the front yard for giving me a way to open this chapter! but go to hell thanks xoxo)

...RRRRRRRRRRRRR--

You jerk awake to a loud, grating sound, coming from outside. You try to go back to sleep, but the noise doesn't seem to end and continually irritates you.

"oohhh my fucking ggoddddaaaughhh.." You groan and sit up in your bed, rubbing your eyes. With an increasing aggravation from the way you were woke up, you grab your phone and turn it on.

12:17 P.M.
Saturday.

"Twelve-seventeen? god damn..." You mutter as you see how you late you had slept in. You had been up late finishing your room, but usually you have a habit of waking up at a reasonable time no matter what so to have slept through the entire morning was surprising to you. You look around your room, and then your eyes lock onto your vanity. Instantly, you flashback to earlier that night.

Katsuki's hands over yours, holding your screwdriver, drilling the nails into the legs of your vanity. The memory of that overwhelmed feeling you had gives you goosebumps. You palm your face and sigh.

"Shit, hes probably the reason i slept so late...the way that n*gga was acting exhausted the hell out of me...done wasted my damn morning." You somehow manage to develop an attitude towards him just by thinking of him. He really did annoy you, huh.

You get out of bed, and go to your bathroom to brush your teeth and wash your face. You almost left your room in your bonnet and lounge clothes, but then you remembered that its past noon so you should just get ready for the day. You go back to your bathroom, turn some music on and start getting ready.

After styling your hair half up half down with flipped ends, you check the weather then pick an outfit out.

After you're fully ready, its about 1pm. You leave your room and head to the common area, setting your purse and hat down on your nightstand to come get later if needed.

Upon entering you see Mina, Deku, Jirou, Denki, and him.. who's sitting away from everyone else on his phone. Mina see's you and hops up.

"Y/NNNNN!! Finally you come out your room, everyone was wondering where you were this morning. And be glad i didn't press notify anyway because I most definitely blew that mfkn phone up." she walks towards you and gives you a hug.

"Yeah, sorry, I was up really late last night finishing putting my room together. To be completely honest if it wasn't for that annoying ass lawnmower outside i could still be asleep." you reply with a small yawn.

"You put your whole room together with no help?? Girl you should've texted me I would've helped you get it done faster! See that's what you get for ignoring my messages and shit like my contact not in yo phon--"

"Uh, I wouldn't say I did everything by myself, somebody did, very annoyingly... stop by my room last night." You cut her off and with that you shoot a glance at Katsuki, who you lock eyes with for a split second because he had already been looking at you on the down low. Mina however, peeps this.

She looks over at Katsuki. "oohhhhh...." a smug smile forms on her face. "Bakugou went to Y/N's room to help her out last night, huh?" She says, obviously picking at how out of character that was for him. Bakugou scowls at her.

"Shut the hell up, Raccoon eyes! The only reason I was at her room in the first place was because stupid Pin Needle here left her ID on her desk, and the only reason I 'helped' her was because she couldn't move a damn dresser to a wall!" Bakugou very defensively retorts.

Pin Needle? You look at him with irritation. So fucking defensive for what? And for him to say it like you're some kind of liability... You audibly exhale, trying to keep yourself from clearing this asshole out. Choose peace today, Y/N.. You think to yourself, and calm down.

"You better watch your damn tongue with who you're calling names, Mr. I-don't-know-how-belts-work." Mina, Jirou, and Denki, who were tuning into the conversation, laugh at your comment.

"Kutabare." Bakugou mutters 'fuck you' under his breath in Japanese. You simply roll your eyes, not having the energy to go back and forth with him. He stands up, and heads back to his room.

"Hehe, anywayssss..bitch you look good as hell! You have any plans?? I tried asking you if you wanted to just go out and walk but you know.. you want to have your phone on DND." Mina says to you, rolling her eyes on that last part.

"Mina i was asleep, god damnnnnn...but yeah, lets go out cause I'm for suree not staying here all day." You reply to Mina.

"You guys are going out? Let me come along?" Deku, who was in the kitchen, walks towards the two of you. You look at him.

He really isn't the scrawny little boy he used to be. Tall, a little built, some bass in his voice, but still having the same fluffy green hair and quirky demeanor. It was pretty refreshing. He smiles at you and Mina as he makes his way over, adjusting his white T-shirt.

"Hmm... I would say nah but me and Mina have had enough girl outings I guess, so yeah, you can come." You say, and give him a smile back.

"Great, ive been wanting to spend some time with you anyways! ill go get ready." He replies, and starts heading to his room.

You and mina look at eachother. She smiles and wiggles her eyebrows, making you smile back and roll your eyes. "text me when y'all are ready, imma be in my room." You tell her, then you head down the hall.