𝘊𝘖𝘙𝘕𝘌𝘙 𝘚𝘛𝘖𝘙𝘌

Ding.

Minaaaaa

' Y/N me and Izuku ready come on '

' Y/N '

' we went ahead and went outside we waitin '

' TURN YO MFKN DND OFF AND COME ON WE READY!! '

' I'm coming I'm coming sorry lmaooo '
Read

______________

"Oops." You say to yourself, as you had opened your messages to see a text from mina violently WWE smackdown on your screen. "Not the text message effects... She got her point across though." With that, you turn off do not disturb and you get up. You get yourself together, and head out of your room, going downstairs and heading through the hallway.

"Oi. Where you going?"
Startled by the sudden voice, you quickly turn around to see Bakugou, suddenly in the hallway, looking at you while leaning on his room's door.

You sigh. "What is with you and popping up out of nowhere...im going out." You say, giving him a short answer.

"You're telling me you actually  have friends now?" He pesters in the most sarcastic tone, and crosses his arms. "Just where exactly are you going."

You groan; 30 seconds into the conversation and you're already tired of him. Who does he think he is to question you like this?

"Mina  invited me to go out. We're going to walk around the city and maybe stop at a corner store."

"You think you can walk around this part of the city looking the way you do? You wouldn't catch a break."

You turn to fully face him and raise an eyebrow. "And how exactly do I look?"

He pauses for a moment, as if you had him stuck. "....Like a target for any dumbass out there." He says, then quickly changes his line of speaking to avoid staying on the topic any longer. "Anyways, you need a dude with you if you're going out."

You roll your eyes. "Kacchan please, I can fend for my own self. And plus, Deku is coming along with me and Mina. Surely he'll be a great protector of me, yeah?" You say, with a smug look on your face. If this Bakugou's anywhere near the same as the one you knew as a child, you know that nothing ticks him off more than feeling less superior. (especially when it comes to Midoriya.)

In reaction to what you just said, Bakugou's facial expression goes from neutral to annoyed. Yep. You smile at this reaction and turn to walk away when he speaks again.

"Stay there." He says, and you stop in your tracks. You turn back around. "What the hell is it now-" Before you could finish, Bakugou had walked into his room. You stand there and cross your arms.

"Kacchan, I'm being waited on; what the fuck is it?" You say, slightly raising your voice so he could hear you. He doesn't respond. You sigh, again, irritated.

'If this mfer don't come back out in the next 10 seconds... Why am I even waiting???'  You think to yourself. Just then, he comes back out, in a zip-up hoodie and some damn black air forces. He starts walking down the hall.

"Let's go." He says as he walks down the hallway. You start walking as well.

"Oh, so you're going now?" You say with a slight attitude, as he walks in front of you, towards the dormitory elevator.

"Yep. You think Deku's gonna be able to do anything for your ass if you get caught up out there? You must think you're a comedian. You'd be fucked without me." He says.