𝘚𝘖𝘔𝘌𝘖𝘕𝘌 𝘍𝘈𝘔𝘐𝘓𝘐𝘈𝘙

'Bakugou's'  facial expression becomes very visibly aggravated as the group approaches him. The girl who called out for him notices you, your expression still sour from the encounter.

"Ah, sorry if this hothead bothered you. His mouth, unfortunately, doesn't come with a filter." She sighs, walking towards you with a smile.

"I see he didn't come with a belt either," You add with a giggle. One of the boys laugh, and the blonde boy gives him a death glare. You take a seat on the edge of a fountain and examine them all.

A pink-skinned girl with a pink 'fro, A flashy, yellow-haired boy with a black lightning bolt on his left bang, a black-haired boy with tape dispensers as elbows, a boy with sharp teeth and sharp red hair, and lastly, a girl with short purple hair and aux-plugs hanging from her earlobes.

'What a crowd...'  You think to yourself, and bring your attention back to the pink girl, who sits beside you.

"My name is Mina! Over there is Denki, Kirishima, Sero, Jirou, aaanndd Bakugou, who you just met moments ago. Alsoooo, your outfit is so cuuuteee! You must not be from here, given your looks." She exclaims. Her enthusiastic mood lightens yours up, so you take off your cap and start a conversation with her. 

- - -
Katsuki's POV

'Stupid raccoon eyes, was starting a conversation with that asshole necessary?' I think to myself. 'Who does she think she is, talking back to me of all people, like that? She must be new around here, not knowing who I am.'

She takes her hat off and I get a good look at her face..-- 'she's not that bad looking... if only she could fix her own mouth to fit her appearance.

But...why does she remind me of someone? Somebody I knew a long time ago. It's on the tip of my tongue; if only I c--'

"Bro, you good?"

Kirishima taps on my shoulder. Shit, I must've been staring at her.

"Y-Yes I'm good dumbass! What else would I be?!" I say. He needs to mind his own damn business. 

Just who is she?

---

You exchange contact information with Mina, and Jirou, who had joined the conversation as well.

 "It was great talking to you girl! make sure you text me ight?" Mina said, as she got up and joined her friends. You smile and nod, and they all...except Mr. Anger Issues.. say goodbye to you and start walking off.

"Well what do you know, I made two friends." You say to yourself. You were happy that your first real interactions were good ones. Plus, you met another black girl! Pink skin or not she's definitely a sista.

But, that damn smartass. Why did he remind you so much of that boy you used to know? Mean and blonde... it could have been him, but then again you didn't move back to the exact same area you lived in back then, and there was no way in hell you were gonna ask him if he was the boy you knew in elementary school. You decide to leave it alone.

Your phone starts ringing. It's your mom. You answer the phone and put it on speaker;

"GIRLWHERETHEFUCKISYOUAT?!IBEENTEXTINGYOUALLAFTERNOONIKNOWYOUONTHATPHONEYOUNEEDT--" beep.  Looks like you forgot to wake your mom up and tell her you were going out. You frantically get up and grab your things, quickly sprinting to your car.

---
Katsuki's POV

I walk behind the group, trying to keep to myself as much as possible. I shouldn't have let them drag me here anyways...

Then I hear a faint, mad-sounding voice from behind me. I turn around and see that girl hang up a phone call and start running off, dropping something on the ground behind her. The group keeps moving ahead, so I go back to the fountain to see what she dropped.

A wallet, and car keys.

'... Dumbass. How does somebody drop important shit like this?' I think to myself. I look behind me and see that everyone is still walking.

"Ugh... alright."

---
You finally get to your car and reach in your purse for your keys. Nothing. "What the..." You take your flash and put it in your purse, and see that your car keys-- and wallet, are gone. 

"...Fuck!" You yell out, skimming through your shopping bags and confirming that your stuff is gone. "Shit shit shit shiiitttt.." You lean against your car, aggravated at the thought of going all the way across the mall to where you last were and back, when you hear the voice of someone approaching you.

"Hey, you." The same voice from earlier grows closer. You turn and see the blonde boy approach you. it's him.

"What do you want man. You follow me out here to spout bs again?" You criticized, crossing your arms and looking at him with the same attitude from earlier.

"No, stupid, you dropped your keys and wallet." He replies, tossing them over to you.

"..Oh." you catch the throw.

"Mmn...you ain't take no money, did you?" You skeptically look at him, and then start to skim through your wallet.

"Wh- no! What makes you think I want your money?! You probably used it all on your clothes, and looks, and shit.." He was trying to be smart again, but his words trailed off.

"Are you saying I look good?" You say with a snicker at his failed attempt to talk shit.

A faint blush appears on his face. "Hell no! Man- you- just take your shit and go home okay?!" He fumed, turning around and starting to walk away.

"It's okay to admit it!! Thanks though!!" You yell to him as you get in your car. He flips you off and you laugh, starting your car and driving off.