dedications

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

BOULEVARD TO POLARIS
into which the gazer lost
himself at the sight of the stellar
he's gazing at.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Through a series of days, we are bound to take different paths to reach different goals. We cross boulevards, we take turns, we get lost in the middle of our journey, but we eventually find our paths, don't we? That's how life is for many.

However, in Gazer Hue Vuerrero's point of view, there was only one path; the polaris who once lost her shine for he stole it away from her.

Will he ever succeed bringing back the same luster in her life even when he was the one who robbed it away?

• 0 0 0 •

This story is strongly dedicated to the women out there whose independence knows no bounds. Those who chose to live sweetly after learning from the mistakes of their bitter past. For the women who chose not to forget but have learned to forgive. For the women who found beauty and good in everything, and for the men who stayed and admired them from afar.

Also dedicated to @sinisbad. Thank you for being the best of best friend ever. I love you. 

"Virago" is a word which defines a bad-tempered, domineering, and violent woman. However, in the means of Archaic, it means a woman of great stature, strength, and knowledge. A female warrior in short.

And our main (woman) lead character here all have those traits. Either hidden or buried, we'll get to know it.

- S.