fifty

𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐒

Elijah woke up with a gasp. It was rare for him to surrender to a complete slumber. After centuries of being on the run, falling asleep meant letting his guard down and that meant danger. But after last night, he had the most peaceful sleep in centuries.

He laid on his back, slowly coming awake and stretching against the silky sheets. He smiled and reached out for the warm and sensual body next to him only to find the sheets cold and empty.

Elijah sat up, all of his senses coming alert. His eyes immediately landed on the figure standing by the balcony. He relaxed right away.

Lucy stood with her back towards him, barefooted, and clad in his dark shirt. She looked lovely, standing in a halo of sunlight. The air left his lungs at the sight of her while a wave of lust invaded his entire body.

Last night and earlier this morning had not been enough. He wanted her again. He didn't think he could ever get enough of her.

He was behind her in a flash, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her against his chest.

Lucy smiled, leaning her back against him. "Morning."

"Good morning," Elijah murmured nuzzling her neck. She smelt like him and he liked it.

Lucy sighed contently as he placed sweet, gentle kisses on her skin. She spun around and hooked her arms around his neck, giving him a coy look.

Elijah kissed her, arms securing her against his naked body, and tongue sweeping past her parted lips.

Lucy moaned and kissed him back. She also began to push him towards he bed.

She placed her hands on his chest and gave him a strong shove.

Elijah let himself drop on the bed, breaking their kiss and smiling up at her.

Lucy bit her lip. The sight of him naked, hard, and looking up at her like she was Venus herself made her hot and wet. She stared into his eyes as she began to undo the buttons of his shirt. She slowly and seductively let the item drop to the floor.

She stood naked and wanton before him.

Elijah slid his gaze over her body, appreciating every inch of her exquisite flesh, which he had already committed to memory.

Lucy made a move to climb on top of him but Elijah stopped her with one hand, placing it gently against her navel. "Turn around," he ordered.

Lucy arched an eyebrow. "My, my, someone is very bossy in the mornings." She liked it.

Elijah smirked.

Lucy turned around. She faced the closed door of the bedroom, the hairs on the back of her neck standing up, while goose bumps formed all over her body. Anticipation coiled in her belly as she wondered what he was going to do.

Elijah stood up, he placed his hands on her hips and pulled her back against his chest, head moving to the side of her neck.

Lucy's heart skyrocketed. Her blood boiling with desire. What had this man done to her? She was completely under his spell.

"On your knees," Elijah hissed against her ear.

Oh my! Lucy's entire body shivered with delicious pleasure. He was so sexy.

She gave him one brazen look over her shoulder and did as she was told. She got down on her knees on the floor and gasped when he suddenly used his red tie to blindfold her.

Her body tensed. Not with fear, no. She knew Elijah wouldn't hurt her. The tension was not in a bad way. She tensed with anticipation, with desire, and excitement.