Chapter 3

Declan’s POV:

I stood in the doorway looking at her for a moment, she was adorable when she spaced out. She wiggled her nose while she was deep in thought and hummed a little. I caught her looking around the room as if she were trying to memories every detail. I thought about turning away and going back down stairs to finish dinner but I couldn’t move, all I could do was stare at her. I finally spoke and she jumped a little turning red “I did good in here, didn’t I” I walked over to the other side of her bed where she padded her hand, asking me to join her “That you did”. She never realized it but every time she wanted me near her she didn’t ask she would just pat the area next to her ever since we were little she would pat something and I just knew what I was supposed to do. I always loved being around her but I could tell she never knew how much I love it…how much I loved her.

We laid there silent for a few minutes but the quietness never bothered us, it was a calming silence, one that reminded me I needed to push my feelings for her back since I had girlfriend and Rori made it clear when we were 15 that she didn’t feel like we were meant to be more than friends. I was too embarrassed to tell her how I really felt then so I went along with what she said but it’s not so bad I got a great best friend out of it. Even if every time I see my best friend I want to lift her in my arms and kiss her…STOP THAT DECO!! It’s never going to happen!! I made a face and thought Ro caught me.

“Oi…so hey do you want to go out with me tonight?” she took me by surprise like she could sense I wanted more from her, so of course I just stared at her like an idiot. I noted her wiggling nose that told me she was deep in thought so I said the only I could think of “w-what did you have in mind…” I knew as soon as the words left my mouth I sounded like she just asked me to do something incriminating or even…STOP THAT DECO!!!!! She’s not asking you to sleep with her!!!!! I KNOW!!! I shot back to myself. She noticed my mental conversation and her eyebrows knitted together. Great…

I sat there quietly as she told me about the events that had happened to her today, I couldn’t believe what I was hearing so I laughed and told her some tossers, probably look a likes were just messing with her. She stomped off downstairs and came back a moment later with her phone sending a text to someone as she came and sat next to me.

Hey, its Rori guess I’ll be there tonight…~Ro

Her phone buzzed within a few seconds

Yeah?! You’re not lying to me right? Haha kidding…we’ll leave a ticket at the front for you, just ask for Paul and he’ll come get you and make sure you get great seats, we want to be able to see you! ~Nialler

Wanker I thought he didn’t know her like I did, she’d never go for him!

Ok…Uhhhh I actually have a friend coming along too, is that ok? I’ll pay for the tickets :P ~Ro

Yeah sure bring a hot friend along ;P and NO you cannot pay for them :) …Oh should I tell Harry you’re coming or…???~Nialler

I was fuming, this conversation better be over soon ‘bring a hot friend’ what did he think this was a set up? I did however laughed when I saw Ro’s reply.

Oh yeah as hot as they come and sure go ahead and tell him, but make it clear I’m NOT going for him!!~Ro

You got it love! I’ll be sure to tell him your coming for me ;P See you soon.~Nialler

Wanker I thought as I asked “You’re not trying to set me up with one of boys are you Rori?! I don’t swing that way you know!!” I said with a fake shocked looked and giggled “I know you don’t Deco but he didn’t say for me to bring a hot girlfriend…just a hot friend and you’re as hot as they come Declan!” The way she said the last part made my stomach do about a million back flips I had to get up and walk out before I did something stupid. “I know” I said as I lifting myself off her bed “I’ll finish dinner while you get ready” with that I closed the door behind me and let a silent sigh walking downstairs.