Chapter 6

Niall’s POV:

“She asked for me?” I said looking at Liam wide eyed, “yes, now don’t be rude and check her out! She went through a lot tonight and now is not the time to try and hit on her!” He rolled his eyes and gave me a little push towards the door. I looked back at the boys who were all wiggling their eyes at me… well all but Harry. He was glaring at me and I knew why, he liked Rori and I couldn’t blame him. She was not only beautiful, witty, charming and had a smile that could light up the night like it was on fire but she was also caring and sweet. She threw herself to the ‘wolves’ tonight just to make sure I wouldn’t get hurt, I know the fans would never hurt me intentionally but sometimes things happen when you’re not thinking clearly. Tonight was the perfect example, someone got hurt because our fans weren’t thinking clearly and now she’s 5 feet and a door away from me. Actually I might have to thank them later for this. Shut up Niall!! The poor thing got hurt…bad! Now is not the time to think with your small head! My inner self had a point, besides she probably doesn’t think of you like that.

I had had enough of my inner self talking so I turned and took the last few steps, knocking lightly, I opened the door and inched through. She stood there looking down but I could tell her cheeks were bright red from blushing. “Hey” smooth Niall, Shut it!!! I thought to myself as I walked up to her. “Liam said you needed some help?” I said like it was a question and mentally slapped myself. Of course she needs help dumbass otherwise you wouldn’t be in here with her! “Yeah…I can’t really move my arms and it’s a bit difficult to take off my shirt…” she was still looking down, playing with the hem of her stained white tank. I had to admit even now she looked gorgeous, her hair was a mess and her clothes were bloody and tattered but she still looked as beautiful as ever. I stood there for moment taking her in until I she chuckled and her voice cut through me as she pulled me out of the daydream I had started in my head. “If you feel weird about it its ok I can ask Zayn…” she said and I felt my lips turn into a frown. “No!” Smooth. “I mean no it’s ok, I’m glad to help.”

I walked up to her and must have looked like a crazy man trying to dance, I twisted from side to side trying to figure out how to go about doing this without saying something inappropriate or hurting her. She giggled and step forward with a smile, her green eyes held a hint of blue around the irises and dark lashes framed around her orbs making the color pop. “I can’t really lift my arms...it hurts a lot and it makes it hard to breath.” She said make me jump as I was once again knocked out of my daydreaming. She was staring straight at me, right into my eyes and it took everything I had to not get mesmerized by her yet again. I thought about how to remedy the problem and finally settled on asking if she had planned on trying to save the shirt. “I don’t think that’s possible, it’s ruined and no amount of washes will take out the blood stains” she with a small frown.

“Do you have any clippers? I think the best way to get it off would be to just cut it off.” I said walking to her medicine cabinet above the sink but she turned and walked over to the cabinet near the tub and opened it, she simply pointed up and I walked over to see a pair of clippers on the top shelf. I reached up and knew my shirt went with me exposing the lines of my hips and the rim of my of black Calvin Klein briefs, I looked down at her and when she noticed I saw her staring, she blushed and turned away. She mumbled something I couldn’t make out for sure but it sounded like she said “mind out of the gutter Ro” and walked over to the sink where the light was better.

“Turn around and I’ll cut the back” I said and once her back was toward me I slowly slid the clippers up the fabric. Putting the clippers down, I grabbed the material and slid one side down her arm and stood in front of her grabbing the other side and repeating my motions. I tried my best not to look but I may have slipped a few times, you would have too if you had a beautiful girl standing in a white lace bra, in front of you. I walked over to the cabinet again and got a towel to cover her with, stealing another glance as I wrapped it around her. “I don’t need to cut your bra, so once I unlatch it I’ll turn around and you can slide it off” I said blushing slightly, I don’t know why I blushed but when I saw her smiling at me in the mirror, it made my stomach clench and  my fingers tingle. I grazed her back with my fingertips while grasping her bra and felt her shiver a bit, I looked up and saw her biting her lips with her eyes closed. “O-ok” I said when I had it unclipped and turned around. I could hear her small groans as she removed her bra and I was half tempted to spin around and help but I knew that would be pushing it. “You can turn around now Niall” I shivered slightly at the way she said name and turned to see she had the towel wrapped around her torso.