Chapter 20

“What do you mean…it…was Alice?” understandably, Deco was a bit confused. “You really that surprised, mate?” Digger chuckled, “Did ya not leave her for Rori?” He said it like it was the most obvious thing in the world. Which I guess it was. He had, he had left her for me but she let him go. She didn’t fight for him! She gave up and let him walk away! Then a thought hit me, “Shit!” I said as I let my forehead connect with wall. “What? What is it Rori?” Deco was at my side with a worried expression lacing his features. “You’re not the first one, remember Ryan?” he just nodded and waited for me to continue.

“Alice fancied him but he had no interest in her, when he asked me out I told him no since I liked her and didn’t want to hurt her but I was close with him. We never dated or anything but he did become a close friend. I thought she got over it and that was when I set you up with her.” I never really thought I took Ryan away from Alice, ya know….since he didn’t like to her begin with, and we never dated! But I guess she saw it differently.

“So….when do we call them?” I looked at deco with a confused expression. “Who are we going call?” He gave me a pointed look before saying “the police!” I mentally facepalmed myself. Of course he’d want to call them. I wasn’t so sure. I knew it was the best idea but a part of me was screaming to get her back. I listened to the rational voice in my head and told them as soon as we got back to London I’d call them.

“I’ll see if Paul can get video of her in the hotel.” I was just throwing random ideas out there when the door opened and in ran a pissed Harry. “WHAT THE HELL? WHY DID YOU CALL ME?!” it surprised me when he pushed Declan up against the wall by his neck, what was even more shocking is Deco let him! I knew if Declan wanted to he could have had Harry on the ground in a second. “I was a bit busy, mate. An old….friend….showed up.” The way he said clearly showed there were not friendly feelings there. Harry just raised an eyebrow when Deco nodded to the corner Digger was sitting in.

“Who are you?” Harry’s voice still held an anger tone but he tried his best to hide it. “Harry! Don’t be an arse.” SHIT, where did Niall come from? I thought as he walked over to Digger and held out a hand for him. “I’m Niall.” “Digger” Niall chuckled and just shook his head before making his way over me. He bent down and place a small kiss on my forehead but turning back to Harry and Deco.

“You gonna let him go, Harry?” I giggled and pointed to Deco’s collar which Harry was still gripping. “Sorry.” He mumbled and let go, he didn’t bother with introductions with Digger as he walked over the side Niall wasn’t keeping by my bed. “Are you ok?” He sat the edge and reached for my hand. “I’ve been better but….I’ve also had worse.” I smirked. “What happened?” Harry asked.

*****

After we or rather I, explained what happened and what had been going on since the show, Harry and Niall sat there stunned. I nearly fell out of bed from jumping when Niall finally spoke, well yelled would be more like it. “AND YOU’RE JUST NOW FUCKIN’ TELLING US?!” Yup I knew they’d be pissed! “Niall I’m sorry! But I didn’t want you guys to worry!” I could understand why he was so upset, their whole lives were on display for others as entertainment and this could be bad for them if it got out, maybe that’s why I didn’t bring it up, I really don’t know why I didn’t tell them but now I knew there was a very real chance of losing them.

I was shocked when Harry pulled me into his lap, I looked at him through blurry vision and realized I had tears streaming down my face. I really didn’t want to lose them. “Niall, shut the fuck up would you! She had her reasons not to tell us, stop yelling at her! Can’t you see she’s upset already and you yelling isn’t helping!” Harry spoke sternly but was gently whipping the tears from my cheeks. Niall looked at me with a weird face and I couldn’t understand it. It was like he was sorry! I couldn’t look at him any longer, I felt so awful! I pulled them into all this shit.

“Rori….I’m only mad because you could have gotten hurt. Did you ever stop and think about how we’d all feel if anything ever happened to you?” I looked up and flinched a bit when I realized just how close Niall had gotten to me. He was literally an inch from my face. “I’m sorry.” I whispered and reached over to pull him into a hug.

****

It’s been a 3 days since Glasgow. Not much has happened since then, Declan didn’t want to wait until we returned to London to call the police so I woke the morning after the incident to an officer poking me my shoulder. He asked a ton of questions and took my phone for evidence. When we returned home yesterday I was met with another detective that would take over since we were back in London. Now it was just a waiting game, wait to see when they’d find her or wait to see if she’d try something again. To say I was on edge was an understatement! Every time the doorbell rang, or the house phone, when something fell over in the back yard, if the wind blow a branch against the window, making those eerie scratching noises, I would freak and grab the bad I kept near me at all times. They boys were starting to worry about my mental stability.

 *******

Vote n Comment :)