Chapter 4

Sorry if there are typos, I'm writing this on iPad!! Not the best way to go about it! Hope y'all like this it. <3 :D 

**********************************************************************

“Why do I need earplugs?” I asked Harry as he handed me the small box that was attached to them. “I thought you’d want me to hear the concert since that’s why you lot made me come!!” I looked at him as if he was going mad, I guess tossing those curls of his around all the time was shaking his poor brain lose. He chuckled and came around me placing the small box in my back pocket, with a little shriek I slapped his hand away from my bum.

“Would you relax?” he looked at me like I was crazy for not letting him feel me up, “This will help you hear us clearly…unless you want to hear nothing but screaming girls?” the smile playing on his lips finally reached his eyes and for a moment I forgot how much I despised him. His green orbs actually sparkled in the dim lighting of the dressing room, his smile gave way to two small dimples and in that instance I thought for once that the annoying Harry Styles was in fact…cute!

Thankfully his stupid smirk replaced the dashing smile and with a little chuckle I was released from his hypnotic stare. I flushed knowing he had caught me staring at him, but I wasn’t sure how I was staring…my best guess would be like a love sick puppy cause once I met his eyes once again he gave me a small wink. I grabbed the second set of ear plugs and walked over to Declan without any word to Harry. We followed Paul out to a section of the auditorium that was roped off, seeing that we were the only ones sitting there. I felt the death glares from the girls standing nearby, we had the best seat, right in front in-between the isles with the normal chairs bolted down. There were two padded seat waiting for us and I could hear the whispers of who we were to have gotten such special treatment.

“Ro, don’t worry about it! If they try and kill you I’ll protect you…” Deco had a playful smile on his face as his took my hand and pulled us into the chairs. I could tell he was serious and for that I loved him. He really was such a great friend, he’d protect me from hundreds of screaming girls that wanted the lads that were about to take the stage. I laughed and leaned in and planted a small kiss on his cheek with a “thanks Deco, your my hero.” He blushed as he nodded and turned to stare at the empty stage. His face was lost in thought and I could tell there was frown pulling at his lips.

“I should have asked for 3 tickets…I’m sure Alice would have liked this.” I said guessing his mind was on his girlfriend who wasn’t present. He looked slightly shocked I mentioned her and I could tell my brows were scrunched in confusion at his look. He smiled and turned away from me. What the hell was that? I wonder what’s with him…Maybe their having problems…I’m gonna slap her if she breaks his heart!!! I was so lost in this little conversation I didn’t notice that our hands were still clasps together till he gave my hand a small squeeze. He turned and looked me straight in the eyes and with a smile he leaned in and kissed my cheek. “Don’t worry Ro, she had other plans tonight and it’s nice to get some hang time in with you.” Holy shit Ro!!!! Stop imagining his lips on yours!!! He wasn’t going to kiss you like that!!!! SHUT UP!!!!! I mentally screamed to myself.

He must have noticed my little mental spat because the next thing I knew he was running his finger down my forehead to the tip of my nose, he laughed when my eyes went wide and before I could say anything the lights turned off and I all I could hear was screams. I remembered Harrys little gift, which I will say earned him points for his thoughtfulness, not that I was going to tell him that. I gave Declan his set and we sat there hearing an alarm start and a voice I recognized as Niall say “I wanna hear singing as loud as you can!” Then a fast tempo song began to play and out of nowhere I could hear one of the boys start to sing.