Chapter 22: Final

I woke up feeling like I spent all night at the local pub. My head was pounding and everything seem to spin. Lifting my head from the softness of my pillow I looked around to see a wide eyed Declan trying to say something but failing to do so with the shiny silver tape around his mouth. I could see the sweat gathering in his forehead as he tried to wiggle free from whatever had his hands tied. While shooting looks between myself and something else across the room. I looked over to see Harry straddling a small figure, holding them down. That was when everything came back and the current predicament we were in all made sense again.

Harry was on holding down Alice.

Alice was a psycho twat, who God only knows what she has planned. I jumped up to help Declan, since I knew Harry could hold that little midget down for a bit longer. Just when I was about to rip the tape off Deco’s lips his head shook violently from side to side. His eyes still locked on Alice and Harry. I turn to see something glitter in the small amount of light coming in from the moon.

A knife.

Shit! Can this bitch get any crazier?!  I thought as I spun and ran towards them. Tackling Harry, I pushed him into the wall momentarily freeing Alice. But that one moment was all she needed. I felt a sharp pain in my side, just under my rib cage. Without thinking I turned and felt the back of my hand connect with her cheek. She fell back on to the ground, giving me a chance to trap her in between my thighs as my fists went to work rearranging her once pretty little face.

“Help Deco!” Was the only thing I yelled, other than the string of profanities I directed at Alice. I could feel my shirt growing wetter and my muscles growing weaker but I couldn’t bring myself to stop hitting her. My knuckles were bloody and hurt like hell from the constant contact with her face, I knew I couldn’t keep hitting her without continuing to hurt myself so I took a handful of her hair, from each side and started slamming her head against the soft floor. I didn’t think it would do much more harm, it was just to help get my frustrations out. Or maybe you really do want to kill this lil cunt! The still present new voice spoke up. I knew she was right. I wanted Alice gone! But why?

Sure she stalked not only me and Deco but the boys as well. Sure she fucked with my head months and made me go slightly insane…and yeah sure, the crazy twat shot me. But was me beating the living hell out of her, worth it? Couldn’t she just go and get help? Well if you’re not gonna kill her, you should probably stop slamming her head into the ground. It’ll be pure mush soon! The annoying voice spoke again. “Shit, you’re right.” I breathed out as I let go of her head. Staring down at her, she was lifeless. For a second I really thought I had killed her, until I notice the rising and falling of her chest. Small groans escaped her lips as she started coughing and spitting out blood. I turned to see Harry and Deco staring at me wide eyed.

“I-I didn’t m-mean to! I-I m-mean I did…but…but I didn’t!” I saw a look of fear in Deco’s eyes, one similar to the look others get when he hulks out. Not a word came from either of them, I started to move to stand but Alice grabbed hold of my shirt and tugged on it. Lowering my head, I put my ear just above her lips to hear what she had to say. “I win! I always win!” she spit and I felt the sting something pulled out from my side and ripping and stabbing of it shoved back in.

“NO!” was all I heard before looking down and seeing the right side of body below my breast line was drenched in blood and sticking out was the handle of what I presumed was the knife I saw in her hand before I pushed Harry away from her. Everything went cloudy and my eyelids felt heavy. I could feel myself swaying and a pair of cold hands gripping my arms, I knew it was Deco. I could vaguely see his lips moving but couldn’t hear or make out what he was saying. Instead Alice’s words replayed in my head, over and over. She would win and who knows what she would do if I was there to stop her.