Chapter 5

Rori’s POV:

“I’m fine, it doesn’t really hurt…” I lied! The pain was getting worse and I was still a little shocked at the events that had just happened. Paul had been watching Deco and I from side stage since we getting ‘VIP’ treatment, he didn’t want anything to get out of hand. SO of course with my luck, that’s exactly what happened. As I stood in front of Niall while he was singing to me, Paul noticed a few of the girls in the crowd getting angry at the attention I was getting and were making their way down to me. I felt Paul grab my wrist and start to pull me away, Niall tried to grab my other arm to pull me back to him but Paul shouted for him to follow us. “Niall get your arse moving!!” Paul looked back over his shoulder while still tugging me towards the steps that lead back stage. I finally looked back to make sure Niall was listening when I saw why I was being pulled away.

“HOLY SHIT!!” I yelled as I wiggled my hand free from Paul’s grip, I ran back to Niall who was a few feet behind us. “What are you doing?!” he yelled at me and before he said anything else I grabbed his shirt and pulled him ahead of me and pushed him towards Paul. I felt someone fist the back of my head taking a handful of my hair with them as I struggled to continue to run. I saw Paul rush Niall up the stairs and turn to come and help me but it was a little too late. I was in a death grip of a few girls who were at that moment throwing punches at me. I felt a fist connect with my stomach then again with my cheek bone. They were all yelling at me to stay away from their guys and for a moment I thought so this is how it ends…being attacked by crazy fans!!! Than everything went black.

When I woke up I was in the back of an SUV speeding down the road and 6 men yelling about where to take me. I looked around and saw Zayn yell at the driver to take me to the hospital but was cut off by Harry yell for him to take me back to his flat. Niall screamed for them to shut up when he noticed I was awake and staring at them. He quickly made his way over Liam who was holding me like a baby. I looked up with a blushed and tried to right myself but his firm grip said otherwise.

“Liam...I feel sick, please let me up.” I did my best to give him puppy eyes but I felt the pain when moved my left eyebrow. I winched and he shot me up while reaching for a towel on the free seat next to him. I wondered what it was for until he pushed it up to my head covering my vision. “What the hell Liam…” I said with a little giggle wondering what he was doing. It wasn’t until I saw red cover my eye and drown out light that was coming through the material. “WHAT THE HELL?” I lost all calmness and started to freak out when I realized it was blood…my blood. I looked down and saw that my babydoll tank was soiled and ripped, I ran my fingers through hair feeling the throbbing pain on my scalp that was making its self-present. I thought back to the last thing I remembered when a flood of memories of the girls hitting and pulling me came back.

“Niall…are you ok?” I saw that he had tears in his eyes and trying hard not to let me see them. “HA…you’re the one hurt and bleeding and you ask if I’m ok?!” He clearly wasn’t trying to be funny but I let out a small laugh…bad idea!! His head shot up and he looked like he might explode, “WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?! WHY WOULD YOU RUN TOWARDS THEM?!” he yelled and I flinched back, I knew he wouldn’t hit me but at that moment I wasn’t so sure. I was scared and after just taking a beating, I was still in defense mood. His face fell and reached out to me slowly making sure his movements were cautious as to not scare me further.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to yell at you. I..I just don’t understand why you did it…” tears back in eyes and hands holding mine, drawing little circles on them. It took me a minute to find my mouth again, I was so focus on the feeling of Niall’s hands on mine. The warmth coming from him was electric and I had little bubbles in my stomach as I watched his hand slowly make its way up my arm. He lifted my chin and looked at me with wide eyes waiting for an answer.