Chapter 9

Deco’s POV:

            I walked into the apartment to find Niall walking about, “What are you doing here mate?” I raised an eyebrow at him. I was afraid of the answer I might get. Had he been with Rori last night? We’re they together? Where was she? I had a million thoughts going through my head when Niall answered me. “I stayed last night, well Harry and I both did.” That was all he said as he turned to go back into the kitchen, “where’s Ro? What happened last night? I walked out for a minute and came back to a crazy mob!” I was still wondering why he and the curly haired one had stayed. I knew Rori couldn’t stand Harry and as for Niall, I didn’t like him too much right now. Why was he here? With MY Rori?

She’s not yours! Maybe if you would speak up and tell her how you feel, she would be! Alice! THAT’S your girl!! As much as I hated to admit it, the voice in my head was right! I had a great girl and she really did love me, but I was always holding back with her. It’s not that I don’t like or even love her, I just loved Rori more. I would do anything for her and here come these two, they could take her from me. I wasn’t going to let that happen! Then stop being such a pussy and tell her how you feel!

I looked up at Niall and saw him biting lower lips, he had something to say but it looked like he was having a hard time trying to get it out. “What’s the matter? You look weird.” If he had something to say he needed to say it fast, my patience was wearing thin. “Rori...she got hurt last night. She’s ok now, but she’s a little banged up.” I felt my blood boil and I rushed at him before I had time to think about what he had just said. “WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN SHE GOT HURT? WHERE IS SHE! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?” I was so angry, how could they let this happen! How could I let this have happen, if I’d stayed with her she would be fine now. Sure, he had cause her to get hurt and I had let it happen, I walked away leaving her there alone. I could feel my anger rise as the thought that this was just as much my fault as it was his, but there was no way I was going to let this tool know that!

 I had him by the neck of his shirt, slightly lifting him, with my fist balled and ready to beat him. “What’s going on?!” the curly hair douchebag said, standing at the bottom of the stairs. I looked at him and felt myself grow even angrier, he had on nothing but boxers and thoughts of him and Ro went through my head. I let go of Niall and ran at him. “WHERE’S RORI?!” I screamed as I stood over him. “She’s up stairs sleeping. What’s your problem?” The look in his eyes showed fear but there was something else there too. I took a deep breath, I needed answers. “What happened last night?” I gritted my teeth trying hard not to hit him. “A group of girls rushed us,” Niall spoke behind me, “Rori saw one of them about to grab me and she…she put herself between them and me. They got her before I could turn and grab her. Paul rushed me out of there before I knew what was happening and went back for her. S-she got beat up pretty badly.” I wasn’t sure if he whispered the last part or not, I was so heated I could barely hear properly. I ran at him once again.

I had him by the neck, pulling my fist back and letting him have the full force of my blow. I went to hit him again when I felt someone jump on me and try to pull me off. I knew it was Harry, I grabbed at the arm that was around my neck and through him in to the island. His head made a loud thud noise as he connected with the wood. I looked down at him when I something suddenly hit my jaw. I turned to see Niall standing his ground, but this time he had one of the pans that he’d been using this morning. “Declan, calm down! She’s fine now! I swear!” He was shaking and I smirked knowing he was scared. Good! I thought as I took a step towards him. He swung the pan back and forth, I took another step. Again he swung but this time I knew he would, I grabbed the pan. I used it to pull him in to me and grabbed him once more, dropping the pan I raised my fist ready to strike.