Chapter 12

“Deco, I need to tell you something, but I think you should rest for now. We’ll talk in the morning.” I pulled the covers over him and tucked him in. “Will you stay with me tonight?” He sounded like child, I couldn’t say no and honestly I didn’t want to. “Of course” I laid back down and let his arm snake around my waist and pull me in close. “Deco, when I say we, I mean you and I and….Niall and Harry.” I held my breath, knowing he was going to ask why. But when he simply said “yeah, I figured.” I was surprised. That was all he said before kissing my neck and cuddling closer to me, letting his hand draw little patterns on my stomach. “Goodnight Rori, I love you.” I smiled at the warmth his voice held, like being wrapped up in soft blanket, laying in the morning sun. “Night Deco, I love you too.” I brought his hand to my lips and softly kissed them.

Once I heard the soft snores coming from Declan, I tried to wiggle out of his grasp. He wouldn’t let me go far, clinging on to my shirt so I couldn’t leave the bed. But it gave me enough room to grab my phone from the floor. I quickly sent a group message before turning it off and cuddling back in to my pervious spot.

I need to talk to both of you tomorrow. Harry you’re already here, so please don’t leave. Ni if you could be here around 11am, that’d be great. Night. xx ~ Rori

I woke up about 8am, after trying hard for hour to fall back to sleep, I decided to get up and shower. I knew Harry would still be sleeping and rather than waking him, I used the hall bathroom. Once I stepped into the water, I felt my muscles relax and I mentally tried to prepare myself for the conversation with the guys. I had no idea what I was going to say, or how they were going to react. I was scared. Finally I turned off the water and stepped out, looking at myself in the mirror, “Don’t be a chicken!” I repeated it a few times before wrapping the towel around me and tiptoeing into my room for some clothes.

I opened the door quietly, a bit shocked to see an empty bed. Harry should be sleeping here, maybe he just went to sleep in the guestroom. I walked to closet and pulled out a pair of maroon skinny jeans and my grey ‘love my headphones’ tee. After getting my knickers I walked over to my bed to dress, just as I removed the towel I heard a gasp. “WOW” was all that escaped Harry’s lips, he stood there taking me in, his eyes scanned the length of my body twice before I remembered I was standing there completely naked. “Shit, Harry turn around!” I reached for the towel but he was faster than me. “Wait…let me.” He eyes were a bright jade color, lips turned up in to his signature smirk I loved so much.

He reached around my waist finding my bra that was on the bed, he held it up for me, letting me slip my arms into it. I knew I was red as tomato, but I liked the confidence in his actions. My breathing became uneven as he kneeled down, “step in” he said while holding my knickers so I could do so. Painfully slow he slid them up my legs, letting the material rest on my hips, he leaned in and place small kisses just above band. Running my hand through his soft curls, he let out a small moan before standing and grabbing my jeans. Once he got them just above my knees he placed small kisses on my thighs, tugging the fabric up and over my bum as his nose trailed along my hip. “Breath, love” I hadn’t realized I was holding in the air till I let out a loud sigh. His fingers ran up my sides, over my rib cage, lifting my arms up while his lips found the skin above my breast. Teasing me, he let his tongue run the short length of my collarbone towards my neck. I let out a small moan when he found the spot at the base of my neck where it meets the protruding bone.

“I’ll make sure to remember that spot.” He said with a light chuckle, nipping at the spot again. I felt his light sucks and tugs on my skin, knowing there would be a small mark left. I frowned when I felt him pull away, reaching for my shirt and gently pulling it down over my arms. Once he was finished he brought his arms around my waist, pulling me into a deep kiss. I wanted more, I wanted all of Harry but before I make what I wanted known he pulled back and kissed the tip of nose. “Breakfast is ready downstairs if you’re hungry.” He turned and walked out, closing the door behind him. What the fuck was that?! Not only was I anger he stopped, I was anger I let him start to begin with.