007 underground russian base

007   underground russian base

007 underground russian base

Eden woke up to the sound of Dustin screaming from above them. She instantly groaned, turning slightly only to feel another body beside her own. And that's when she remembered where she was and what had happened last night.

Throughout the whole night Eden had found herself talking to Steve, the two only stopping when they both finally passed out. The boy next to her moved, looking over at her in confusion. "Sorry." Eden muttered, sending a glare towards the boy on the roof of the elevator.

"You're good." Steve replied with a grunt, standing up. "I'm going to talk to the loud one." Eden nodded, laying back on her arm as Steve headed up the ladder. Once he was gone, Robin took that as her opportunity to move over next to the blonde. "So?"

Eden sat up, she assumed she wouldn't be able to fall back asleep. "So what?" Robin rolled her eyes. "You're clueless I swear. So... what was up with last night? The two of you basically talked the whole night."

Eden shrugged. "It's not a big deal. We were both just trying to pass time." Robin sent Eden a look. "Really? You're seriously going to sit here and try to lie to me?" Eden lightly hit Robins arm. "Keep your voice down!"

"Why? Because you don't want Steve to know we're talking about him?" Robin smirked, wiggling her eyebrows. Eden just gave her a look. "Yes, actually." Robin shrugged it off. "Who cares? He's probably up there with Dustin talking all about it. Besides, this is what girl talks all about."

Robins gaze then shifted, though, before she rolled her eyes. "Can you redirect your stream, please?" Eden didn't even turn as she could hear the sound of urine on the wall, it was gross. "Let's just... try to work on the door, please." Eden stated, standing up before moving back over to the buttons. Robin followed. "Fine, but sooner or later we're going to talk about it."

Eden opened her mouth to respond, but was cut off by a banging sound from behind her. She turned around quickly to catch Erica banging the green liquid thing against one of the metal tables. Robin was at the young girls side instantly, trying to stop her. "Hey, hey! Be careful, careful, careful! We don't even know what that is."

"Exactly. It could be useful." Erica responded, looking at the liquid Robin had just taken from her. "Useful how?" Robin retorted, getting annoyed with the 10 year old. "We can survive down here a long time without food, but if the human body doesn't get water, it will die." Erica made clear. Robin sighed. "I hate to break it to you, but this is not water."

"No, but it's a liquid, and if it comes down to me drinking that shit or dying of thirst, I drink." Erica smiled and Robin rolled her eyes. Erica snatched the liquid back out of Robins hand but the older girl didn't seem to care as her attention went elsewhere.