009 interrogation

009   interrogation

009   interrogation

Eden looked around blankly at her surroundings. She felt, calm. As if all of the worry's she once had had drifted away and she was too calm to even worry about that. She knew something had to be wrong, but once again couldn't seem to worry enough for it to be a big deal.

"Honestly, I don't really feel anything." Steve spoke, leaning his head back towards Edens. "Do either of you?" Robin shrugged. "I mean, I... I feel fine. I feel normal." Eden nodded a bit. "I feel fine." Steve quickly agreed. "Yeah, I feel— I feel fine. I kinda feel good."

Eden chuckled lightly at that, as did Robin and Steve. "Wanna know a secret?" Robin questioned. "What?" Steve wondered. "I like it, too!" The laughter began again as Robin hiccuped out, "I feel good." Steve sighed. "Morons. They messed up the drug." Robin giggled. "They messed it up! Morons. Hey, morons!"

"Morons! Hey!" Steve screamed. "Moron! Mor—" Robin added loudly as well. Eden just looked around at the room, watching the lights. "Whoa-oh!" Steve laughed. "Oh, no. There's definitely something wrong with us." Robin laughed. "Somethings wrong." Steve agreed as Eden leaned her head on his shoulder, looking up.

"Hey! Hey, Eden? Don't go all spacey on us, okay?" Robin questioned before laughing again which caused Steve to laugh. Eden joined in soon enough as she continued to stare up at the ceiling, just laughing.

The door buzzer went off again but this time Eden didn't seem to care as the Russian man came back in with his guards and their guns, as well as the creepy doctor. Zharkov began pulling out tools, a fat knife being apart of that set. "Would now be a good time to tell you that I don't like doctors?" Robin wondered aloud.

"Let's try this again, yes?" The man questioned Steve, who lightly leaned his head on Edens as he nodded. "Who do you work for?" Steve smiled. "Scoops. Scoops Ahoy." Robin and Eden began laughing as well, silently having the time of their lives.

The man frowned. "How did you find us?" Steve smiled again. "Totally by accident." The man said something to the doctor, who grabbed a tool from his tray. "Ooh." Eden sounded, watching as the man walked past her. "What is that shiny little toy?" Steve wondered.

"Where are you going with that, Doc?" Robin questioned as well. Though, Steve grew panicked quick when the doctor grabbed his hand and put the tool on his nail. "Whoa, whoa, hey, hey. Wait! No! Wait! Wait! Whoa!" Steve freaked as Eden and Robin both grew cautious as well. "There was a code! We heard a code!" Robin revealed.

The doctor stopped pulling as the other man walked around towards Robin. "Code. What code?" She looked up at him with wide eyes. "The week is long. The silver cat feeds when blue meets yellow in the west. Blah, blah, blah. You broadcast that stupid spy shit all over town, and we picked it up on our Cerebro, and we cracked it in a day. A day! You think you're so smart, but a couple of kids who scoop ice cream for a living and their lifeguard friend cracked your code in a day, and now, people know you're here."