019 nancy wheeler joins the team

019   nancy wheeler joins the team

019 nancy wheeler joins the team

Eden walked through the isles of the Hawkins supermarket, finding anything she could that would help Eddie last while he was in hiding. Robin had decided to tag along, the two separating from the other three.

Eden looked from isle to isle, looking for anything that Eddie didn't have to refrigerate and wouldn't go bad quickly. That morning Steve had picked everyone up from their homes, deciding one car was better than two for the group. So, Eden wrote another note to her family and said she'd be sleeping over at Robins incase they had to stay out.

"Do you think he'd eat beans?" Robin wondered, inspecting a can of beans. Eden shrugged. "I think he'd eat anything we gave him at this point." Robin nodded, putting the beans into her basket. "What else should we get him?"

Eden looked around, eyes going towards some bottled water. "I'm pretty sure at one point or another he's going to need some water." Robins eyes widened, she hadn't even thought of that. "Good idea." Eden grabbed the pack of water and the two girls rejoined the rest of the group, all of them looking at the items they gathered.

"Why is there milk?" Eden wondered, scrunching up her face in disgust at the idea of that milk going bad. Dustin shrugged. We figured he'd want some milk to go with his cereal." Steve nodded from next to Dustin, Max and Robin giving the boys their own horrified looks. "What?" Dustin wondered.

Eden sighed. "What fridge is he going to keep that milk in so it doesn't spoil?" Dustin made an 'o' shape with his mouth and Steve hit the boy across the head. "Idiot." Dustin sent him a glare, walking past his older friend to return the milk.

"Okay, now the question is... who's going to pay for all of this?" Robin wondered, looking at their baskets of items. "I can." Both Steve and Eden spoke at the same time, slightly sending the other a glance at that. "I'll pay." Steve repeated, walking towards the cashier.

Robin gave Eden a look, who just shrugged, if he wanted to pay so bad he could pay.

Dustin came back to the group as Eden set down the waters, the cashier giving the group a confused look at their choice of food. "Going camping?" Eden nodded, smiling. "Yeah, we figured might as well."

The cashier nodded, finishing their bagging before looking at Steve. "Your total is $49.55." Steves eyes went a bit wide but he paid anyways, grumbling to himself slightly at the price.

The group all headed back into Steves car, groceries in the trunk, going back towards Lovers Lake to give Eddie his food.

Once they made it back to the shed, they all quietly walked towards the door, not wanting to scare Eddie with any sudden noises. Steve stepped on some sort of branch, creating a loud snapping noise but the group had to ignore it.