016 championship murderer

016   championship murders

Eden walked into the gymnasium after school with her brother and James at her side. Ryan was quick to run off, smiling as he went to find good seats. Eden smiled lightly as she looked around at all the people in the stands.

Honestly she was only supporting the team for Lucas. She didn't know the boy extremely well, but from what she knew of him he seemed sweet which was a lot more than she could say for some other people on that team.

Eden waved as she spotted Robin, who excitedly waved back. But then Eden caught sight of Steve walking in with Brenda and her face fell. Robin noticed immediately and sighed, sending her blonde friend a shrug as she didn't really know what to say. Robin wanted to yell that Steve was an idiot, but that much was obvious without having to yell it out.

Eden shrugged it off, feeling James place his hand on her back to let her know they should go find their seats. Eden smiled towards him, following with him as the boy kept the contact on her skin.

Steve watched like a hawk from the other side of the gymnasium, slightly ignoring Brenda's rambling as he watched the hand on Edens back. Steve looked to Robin, wondering if she saw the same horrible thing he was but she wasn't even looking at him. The boy just quietly huffed to himself as he focused back on Eden once more.

Though Eden was doing everything in her power to not look over at Steve. She now stood beside her brother as he talked to James, who stood on his other side. Eden looked around herself until she watched as Rebecca, or Beck, Martin walked into the gymnasium. Beck was someone Eden didn't know too well. She'd been known for selling drugs to many students and was often seen in the principals office more than a class.

Heather had always talked about how the girl was "no good" and someone Eden and their friends should always watch out for. Eden had taken the advice and stayed away, though she'd always wondered if those types of rumors were true.

She watched as Beck looked around for an open spot, noticing the Hellfire shirt the girl sported. Eden immediately wondered why she was at the game rather than whatever Dustin had asked Eden to join. "Hey!" Eden jumped slightly in shock as she turned around to see Michelle and Amanda smiling at her. Michelle laughed quietly. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. We just noticed you standing here and figured you'd enjoy some, uh, female company?"

She slightly gave James and Ryan a look, though neither boy noticed, and Eden chuckled. "Yeah, I'd love that." The band began to play as the cheerleaders cheered from the side, Anna yet again stuck cheering rather than hanging out with her friends.

"So, who were you looking at?" Amanda wondered, a cheeky grin on her face. Eden just tried to hide the embarrassment of being caught. "Uh, what do you mean?" Amanda sent her a knowing look. "You were staring off into space, so, I figured you were looking at someone in particular."