Playlist

To Build A Home - The Cinematic Orchestra

"By the cracks of the skin I climbed to the top, I climbed the tree to see the world. When the gusts came around to blow me down, I held on as tightly as you held on me"

Paralyzed - NF

"When did I become so cold, when did I become ashamed, where's the person that I know. They must have left, they must have left with all my faith"

Infinity - Jaymes Young

"Oh, darling, my soul, you know it aches for yours, and you've been filling this hole since you were born, oh. 'Cause you're the reason I believe in fate you're my paradise"

Hayloft II - Mother Mother

"An eye for an eye, a leg for a leg. A shot in the heart doesn't make it un-break. She really didn't wanna make it messy. She really, really didn't but the girl gone cray"

I Follow Rivers - Lykke Li

"You're my river running high, run deep and run wild. I, I follow, I follow you, deep sea baby I follow you"

Sweater Weather - The Neighbourhood

"The goosebumps start to raise the minute that my left hand meets your waist, and then I watch your face, put my finger on your tongue 'cause you love the taste"

Renegades - X Ambassadors

"Run away with me, lost souls in revelry. Running wild and running free. Two kids, you and me"

We Have It All - Pim Sotnes

"All my life I've been heading for hell, but never had I though I'd drag you down as well"

I Got You - Brixson

"I want to guide you the way I never was. I'll be there for you, I want you to know. So, clause you pretty eyes and hear me sing, you don't got to worry about nothing 'cause I got you and you got me"

Wonderful Life - Smith & Burrows

"No need to run and hide, it's a wonderful, wonderful life. No need to laugh and cry, it's a wonderful, wonderful life"

Running Up That Hill - Kate Bush

"And if I only could, I'd make a deal with God and I'd get him to swap our places. Be running up that road, be running up that hill, be running up that building"

As The World Caves In - Matt Maltese

"And here it is our final night alive. And as the earth runs to the ground, oh girl, it's you that I lie with"

Atlantis - Seafret

"In my heart and in my head, tell me why this has to end. Oh no, oh no. I can't save us, my Atlantis we fall"

Fourth of July - Sufjan Stevens

"Shall we look at the moon, my little loon, why do you cry? Make the most of your life, while it is rife, while it is light"

Home - Edith Whiskers

"Oh, home, let me come home, home is wherever I'm with you. La, la, la, la, take me home. Mother, I'm coming home"