{CHAPTER 14}

•A/N•

Please read the warnings in the description before reading this Fanfiction.
(May Be Triggering)

Make sure to vote & comment

Any & all support is appreciated<3

~~~~~~

~Y/N's POV~

"Wearing glasses yet again?" Ami questioned and I frowned "Ami....it still looks terrible AND swollen" I groaned and she chuckled lightly "It's not so bad! And the swelling has definitely improved"

I sighed "It doesn't help that I laid on it quite a bit during the night" I whispered and she shrugged "Well you can use my sunglasses for as long as you want or you can just keep them!"

I shook my head "No you can keep them.....I just need them for a couple of more days" I said and she hummed "If you say so"

'I planned on visiting my dad again today so that's why I was getting ready to go out'

"Tell your dad that I said 'hey' from the living" She chirped and I stared at her blankly "Ami....."

"Too soon?"

I ignored her and left our dorm room with a small sigh as she called out to me "Sorry Y/N! Love you, see you soon!"

'Her joke didn't bother me much so I wasn't actually upset or anything'

But time was ticking and I really wanted to visit him before heading back to the dorms for the rest of the day.

Ami had been spending even more time in the dorms with me lately instead of going out and partying like she usually does. Perhaps she's finally come to terms with the fact that partying is completely useless when you could be drowning in student debt.

I shrugged it off "Who cares.....?"

I made my way out of the dormitories and began walking across the street after checking to make sure that there was no traffic.

'Still no word from Hikaru or Sanzu'

Maybe this means that i'm finally off the hook with both of them.

Me and Sanzu only started conversing more because I needed to get rid of Hikaru and he wanted Hikaru dead as well.

This works out perfectly for me.

Of course, the feeling of emptiness is still bubbling inside of my chest but maybe that's because of all of the hardships that Hikaru has put me through.

And now my 'savior' has finally come to take care of him, once and for all.

My eyes snapped wide open as someone's hand clamped over my mouth and I was pulled into a darkened alleyway.