The Beginning of Kadavul Setting

'Romba thanks ma..Azhudhala edaila?',Aarav asked.
'Adhellam illa pa,romba chamathu ponna thoonguna,enichadhum biscuit saptaa,..',Shakee ma pulled Aayushi's cheek fondly who was sitting on Aarav's lap.

'Good girl ah irundhe pa naan..',Aayushi said and he kissed her temple.
'I know da thangam',Aayushi smiled hearing him.
'Seri ma,appo naanga kelamburom,and thanks avala paathukitadhuku..',Aarav got up with Aayushi in his arms.

'Ada irunga lunch time aayiduchu,saptu polaam..',Shakee ma said.
'Illa ma,naan morning kelambumbodhe engaluku lunch pack panni dha eduthutu vandhe,its okay',Aarav replied.

'Ada..Appo night dinner kandippa inga dhan',Shakee ma said and he nodded with a smile as an assurance.
'Seri ma,Shakee ma ku bye sollu',Aarav said and she bidded bye to her with a kiss.

'Aarav ey,avanga romba sweet..',Aayushi said and he smiled.
'Aama,enaku biscuit kuduthaanga, milk kuduthaanga,apro cartoon paathe,jolly ah irundhudhu..',Aayushi said.
'Ahaan.. Kutty ma ku pudichudha?',Aarav asked and she nodded.

'Home sweet home!',Aayushi shouted while they entered the house.
It was a 3BHK flat,the total house was painted in white except Aayushi's room which was painted in purple.It was Aayushi's favourite colour and that's the reason behind Aarav's cafe name.Contrast to white they've worked the walls with black lines on four sides.

'Paa paaa... Seekram vaa..Ellam arrange panlam..',Aayushi ran down from him arms.

'Captain!', Aayushi folded her tee sleeves.
'Sollunga Major!', Aarav replied tying a kerchief around his forehead.
'Idhu romba mukkiyamana operation!I don't want any mistakes and corrections!'
'Roger that Major',their eyes moved towards the packed luggages and boxes.

'The mission starts..'

They started from their cupboard and then soon arranged her toys and bed room.
'Paa..Naanu naanu..', Aayushi climbed on his shoulders and sat.
'Serii serii..Indha',Aarav gave her the curtains and she did put it inside the curtain holder without disturbing the folds.

'Done,next photos!!!',Aarav opened the boxes carefully which was full of their photo frames.
'Aarav ey,idhu first uh...',she said pointing the biggest photo frame but he nodded a no.
'No,adhu perusa iruku,Let me hang that..Nee indha kutty lam first maatu...',Aarav gave her some of their happiest photo frames to hang on the wall and instructed her to hang the photos at the right places.

'Ippo idhu...',Aayushi excitedly squealed in excitement and Aarav chuckled seeing her excitement level.
'Iru ma...',he took the photo frame,it was captured at on Aayushi's 6th birthday.Aayushi was dressed as a cupid and Aarav a colourful costume, it was her wish after watching Baby Nee Sugar to dress like them.It was a selfie of both of them in the costumes.

Aarav successfully hung the photoframe.
'Captain....',Aayushi fell on the bed.
'Ayayoo Major ennachu?',Aarav asked.
'Mission aborted!Major ku pasikudhu..',Aayushi said making him chuckle.

'As you command Major..',Aarav replied and left to the kitchen.He came back serving the food in a plate.
'Aarav ey...Sambhar sadham ah?',Aayushi asked after smelling the food.
'Aama..',Aarav smiled sheepishly.

'Pooo pa..Sambhar sadham lam oru sapada?Pch..Biriyani senjrukalam la?', Aayushi asked pouting.
'Achooo,sorry kutty ma ku naaliku Biriyani senju tharen',Aarav said.

'Promise?',she asked pinching her throat.
'Aayushi Promise!',Aarav said imitating her.
'Appo okayyyy....',she smiled widely and Aarav fed her.

'Aproma enna pa aachu?',Aayushi asked.
'Adhuku aprom Dora um bujji um andha kutty siruthaiya avanga amma appa kitta ye sethutaangalam..',Aarav said giving her another bite.
'Kadhai mudinjurucha pa?',Aayushi asked.