Kanmani's Confusion

'Hello Makkale 👋
Hope you are all fine ❤️
Finally update kuduthuten! Don't forget to vote and comment your feedback.
And if you haven't checked out my OneShot book Ashaangi tales and the recent OneShot "UNNIDAM THANDHA IDHAYATHAI THEDI",Please do check out and comment your thoughts!
-Minnie 🌸

(NOTE:-Rakshan and Prakash has left,I forgot to mention it in the last chapter makkale🧘🏻‍♀️)

Everyone was shocked to find Karthi and Kanmani's mother Mythili at the entrance.Kanmani looked at Karthi who smiled sheepishly at her.

'Sollitaan..',she rolled her eyes and thinking of escaping from her fierceful gaze Karthi shifted his gaze to their mother.
He walked forward and gave a quick welcoming hug.

'Yeppo pa vandheenga US la irundhu?',she asked.
'Vandhu rendu naal aagudhu ma..', Karthi said.

'Onnume theriyaadhu rendu perukum.. Pudhusa pesura maariye pesikiraanga paaren..Seriyaana kd aakum indha annan..',she huffed mentally.

Aarav and Aayushi has no idea about this new entry.
'Kanmani..Kanmani..',Aarav tried to call her whispering but she was busy glaring her london returned brother.
'Hey..',he patted her shoulder and she turned towards him.

'Huh?Enna?',she asked.
'Yaaru ivanga?',Aarav asked bending to her height.
'Mmm...Enga amma..',she said.
'Ohh nee sonnadhe illa?',he asked.
'Aarav ey..Naane en annan enna 7 1/2 iluthu vechurukaannu padhareetu iruken..Ippo indha kelvi romba mukkiyam ah?',she chided.

Aarav was wondered.There was no happiness in her face seeing her mother.May be because of the lie they has cooked up was the reason behind her expression he thought.
'Kanmani..', Mythili called her and Kanmani walked towards her and gave her a hug smiling which didn't reach her eyes.

'How are you?',Mythili asked pulling back from the hug and Kanmani nodded.
'Vaanga aunty..',Meera smiled and Mythili smiled at her.
'Nalla irukiya ma? Nalla sapdrella?',she asked.
'Haa nallairuke Aunty,adhellam correct ah dha sapdre..',Meera said.

'Yepdi irukeenga Shakeela?', Mythili asked.
'Nalla iruken Mythili..Neenga yepdi irukeenga?',Shakee ma asked and Mythili nodded and her eyes fell on Aarav and Aayushi.

'Aarav vaanga..',Karthi asked Aarav to join them and he walked towards them with hesitation.
'Maa idhu Aarav..',Kanmani introduced him and she smiled at Aarav who smiled back at her.

'Ukaarunga..',Aarav said and they all sat together.
'Amma idhu Aayushi..', Kanmani introduced Aayushi who was sitting on her lap.
'Karthi sonnaan..',Mythili patted Aayushi's cheek.

'Namma konjam pesalama?',Mythili asked and Kanmani and Aarav looked at eachother.
'Aayushi kutty Shaki ma ta vaanga..Namma konja neram play area poitu varalama?',Shakee ma asked and Aayushi nodded running into her arms from Kanmani's lap.

Soon Shakee ma left with Aayushi,Aarav stood up.
'Neenga pesitu irunga..Naan coffee potu eduthutu varen..',Aarav said and his eyes met Kanmani's eyes before once he left.

'En phone nee kadasiya yeppo pick panna Kanmani?',Mythili asked.
'Adhu..Adhu naan.. Konjam busy ah irundhe ma..',Kanmani replied not making an eye contact.

'Hmmm.. So you are going to marry him?', Mythili asked and she felt a twist inside her.
'Aa..Aama..',she replied.
'Kanmani are you mad?Purinju dhan panriya nee?You are going to marry a guy who has lost his wife and having a grown up child?', Mythili asked making her frown.

'Kanmani listen,you are just 24!Ippove ivlo periya ponnuku amma aaga poriya? Konjam yosi..',Mythili said and Kanmani remained silent.
'Aunty..',Meera was about to ask but Karthi held her hand nodding horizontally.