The Play Starts

Onam Ashamsakal Makkale❤️✨

'SURPRISEEEEEEE!!!!'

Kanmani didn't expect the surprise.She stood there staring at them while Aarav stood in confusion.
'Thangaiiiiii...',Karthi opened his arms and without wasting seconds Kanmani ran into his arms.He caressed her hair and kissed her head.

'Annana paathadhum..Anni ya marandhuta?',Meera's sneaked behind from Karthi.
'Yayyyy!!!!Anniiii!!!!!!',Kanmani went and hugged Meera without disturbing her little bump.
'Heyy kutty thambi!Athaiya paaka vandhurukeengala?',Kanmani bent down and talked to the life line inside her sister in law's belly.

'Ungala romba miss pannenn theriyumaa...',Kanmani said, standing straight.
'Naangalum dhan..',Meera kissed her forehead.

'Yeppo vandheenga?',Kanmani asked.
'Naanga vandhu oru 1hour aachu, Unna paatha veetla illa, adhan inga vandhutom', Karthi said.
'Hello..',Aayushi ran down from Aarav's arms towards the couple.

'Hiii!Neenga Kanmani oda anna,anni dhana? Kanmani ungala pathi neraya sollirukaa!Yeppavum ungala photos la kaamichute irupaa',Aayushi said and Meera gently pulled her cheek and Karthi's eyes moved towards Aarav.

Aarav smiled at him and Karthi reciprocated it.
'Un peru enna da?',Meera asked Aayushi.
'My name is Aayushi!Neenga Meera aunty dhana?',Aayushi asked and Meera smiled.
'Unaku epdi theriyum?',Meera asked.
'Kanmani sollirukaa!',Aayushi said said with a cute blink.

Meera's gaze too now shifted towards Aarav and he slowly walked towards them.
'Aarav!', Aarav forwarded his hand to Karthi.
'Karthi',he greeted back, shooking his hand with him.

'Kanmani, Ivaru dhan nee sonnavara?',Meera asked and Kanmani widened her eyes.She didn't expect the situation as well as the question.Kanmani looked at Aarav who has no clue about.
'Ippo enna solradhu?Aama nu sollalama?Illa unmaiya sollirlama? Thirumba maapilai paapane...',Kanmani thought and her trance broke when Meera nudged her.

'Sollu di?',Meera asked.
'Aa..Aama anni..',Kanmani answered.
'Karthi,Kanmani sonna person..',Meera said to Karthi and he nodded in understanding.

Aarav has no clue about anything.He was just standing like a person caught up with the people of who was talking an unknown language.
'Ada evlo neram ninnute pesitu irupeenga?Ukaandhu pesalam la?',Shakee ma asked.

'Aama,vaanga..',Karthi and Meera moved forward while Aayushi too went with Meera talking with her.
Aarav was about to walk but Kamani pulled his hand.He raised his eyebrows questioning her and she signed him to come near her.

'Enna ma?',he asked as he couldn't understand.
'Ada kitta vaanga',she pulled his hand making him bend down to her height.
'Aarav ey!Naan oru poi solliten..',she said.
'Poiya?Enna poi?',he asked.

'Anna anni ta neenga dha en boyfriend nu solli vechuruke..',she said and he widened his eyes in shock.
'Ma..',he was about to talk but she shushed him.

'Ungaluku ellathayu naa explain panre Aarav!Please ippodhaiku maintain pannunga adha..Please please..',she showed her puppy eyes before running from there.
'Indha ponnu irukaale...',he rolled his eyes and walked behind her.

'Aunty,appo unga vaithula kutty papa irukaa?',Aayushi asked,who was sitting between Karthi and Meera.
'Aama..',Meera said.
'Yeppo varum?',Aayushi asked and the couple chuckled.
'Innum five months aagum..',Meera replied.

'Nee enna standard ma padikira?',Karthi asked.
'First std Uncle..',she said and Karthi caressed her hair.

'Kutty ma..',Aarav called Aayushi.
'Enna pa?',
'Shakee ma unna kooptanga paaru,Konja neram Shakee ma kooda iru..',Aarav said and Aayushi nodded before leaving.