Love Means?

'Maadu sethaan manushan sethaan thola vechu melam katti adraa adraa naaku mukka naaku mukka..

Her mobile started ringing,she sighed and picked her call.
'Heyy enga di iruka?',the opposite person asked.
'Uh..Naa oru mukkiyamana velaiya iruken..',Kanmani said licking her lips, drooling at the hot samosas infront of her.

'Yendha velaiyo odane thooki potu vaa oru periya problem..',her friend said and Kanmani sighed.
'Yenga?',she asked.
'Namma college auditorium la..',her friend said.
'Vei di,varen..',she declined the call and looked at both her mobile and samosa.

'Namaku soru dha mukkiyam..',she put her mobile inside her bag and concentrated on her samosa.

Kanmani stood infront of the auditorium but still she could hear the noise of the commotion happening inside.
'Enna ipdi adichukuraanga..',she entered inside the auditorium and sneaked into the crowd to find her friend.

'Hey Deeps! enna problem?', Kanmani asked.
'Heyy enga di pona?Unna evlo neram thedradhu?',Deepa asked.
'Adhaa sonnella..Oru mukkiyamana velaiya poite..Seri enna prechanai?',she asked.

'Namma department seniors kum pakkathu department seniors kum yedaila problem aayiduchu di.. Alumini event ah seniors dha eduthu nadathanum,namma department and pakkathu department seniors ah dha  choose panirukaanga..Discuss panni oru mudivu ku vara sonnaa,conversation la aarambichu ipo commotion aakitaanga..',Deepa said.

'Ohhh...Ippo paaru..',Kanmani moved.
'Heyy heyy enga di pora?',Deepa asked but Kanmani already passed the crowd without responding to her friend.

'Hello hello!Oru nimisham oru nimsham..',she stopped the commotion.
'Enna nga problem?Yedhuku ipdi adichukureenga?', Kanmani asked.

'Deva anna,enna problem?',Kanmani asked one of her known senior.
'Illa da,Alumini event pathi discuss panna sonnaanga..Thevai illama kai neetunadhu avanunga dhan..',Deva said gritting his teeth.

'Heyy modhella thevai illama vaai vittadhu neenga dhan!', another guy from the opponent department snorts and,'Irunga irunga..',Kanmani gently pushed him by his chest and the person met her eyes.

Kanmani gulped at his gaze when it did something to her.The immediate butterflies he gave made her flush,it was her celebrity crushes who were giving her butterflies,but this guy was the first who gave her in real life.

'Ah bha..Idha namma pesi theethukalam okay..Relax relax',Kanmani withdrew her eyes from him and shifted towards the crowd.

'Oru problem um illa,Anna neenga pesunadhum thappu,neenga kai vechadhum thappu..So thappu ku thappu seriya pochu..Aana indha sandai ellam thooki orama vechutu ipo namma velai seiyanum..Yenna innum less than twenty days dha iruku..So namma plan panni,team work panna dha mudiyum...

Ipdiye sanda potutu irundhomnu veingalen,aprom unga juniors kitta unga image la enna aaguradhu..Yosinga..',she said and when they all heard the word 'Image' it made some sense.
'Workout aagudhu..',she thought and continued.

'Haan..Ippo namma serndhu discuss panni team pirikalam..Okay?Cool?Pakka?',she asked and they finally nodded.

They started alloting the teams while someone's gaze was still on her.Kanmani was well known about the gaze,she "casually" checked the person few times until they were announced to disperse.

Kanmani was about to leave with Deepa but suddenly Deepa received a call.
'Yaaru di?', Kanmani asked.
'Vera yaaru en aalu dhan..',she blushed and picked the call making Kanmani sigh.