Unsaid Roadside Date

Hey Makkale❤️
After a long,MOKK update!
Romba naal aana naala,oru kutty recap poidlam..

(Aarav,a single father and Kanmani an Rj met at Aarav's cafe and they became neighbours too.The bond between Kanmani and Aayushi,Aarav's daughter brought Aarav and Kanmani closer.As Aayushi wished they took Kanmani with them to the Amusement park and now they are here for dinner!)

'Ingeya?',Kanmani asked looking around.
'Aama..Yen pudikaadha?',Aarav asked.
'Illaa.. Enaku pudikummm.. Ungaluku idhellam pudikaadhunu nenache...', Kanmani said shrugging.
'Naa sonenna?',he asked with a playful smile on his face.

'Apdi sollala..Sapdlame..',Kanmani said and was about to get up but felt a weight on her chest.She found Aayushi sleeping on her chest.A smile crept over her face.

'Iva thoongitaa..',Kanmani said and Aarav looked at her.
'Seri kudunga naan pinnadi seat la avala paduka vechadre.Ippodhaiku endhirika maata,veetuku poitu sapda kuduthukalam.',Aarav said.
'Illa,thoongatum..nammalum veetuku poite saptukalam..',Kanmani said.

'Pasikidhu nu sonneengalla..',Aarav asked and Kanmani's tummy growled as a reply making him chuckle and her sigh in embarassment.

'Aana veetla Shakee ma dinner panni vechurupaangale..',she said.
'Late aagum veetuku poga, chumma edhavadhu lite ah sapduvom vaanga',he said and she nodded.

'Kudunga..',Aarav moved forward and brought his hands to lift.Aayushi was lying on her right side,when Aarav moved forward his forehead crashed on her forehead.They both closed their eyes at the moment and slowly opened their eyes to meet eachother's.

Aarav slowly moved back still not with drawing his eyes from her.The sudden rush of adrenaline inside her body made her shiver.
'Podhum podhum...',they heard Aayushi's voice and jerked out from their trance.

'Podhum podhum..Naa neraya ice cream saptuten..Appa ku therinja thittuvaaru...',Aayushi mumbled and that's when they realised she was blabbering in sleep.
'Kozhandhaiya yen yepdi bayamuruthi vechurukeenga..', Kanmani asked.

'Avala bayapuduva?Ellam summaa..',Aarav chuckled and lifted her in his arms and got down from the car.Soon he made to lay down on the back seat while Kanmani got down from the car.

'Climate semmaya irukulla..',Kanmani asked rubbing both her arms, comforting herself.
'Aama..', Aarav smiled.
'Seri vaanga..',Aarav said making her sigh.
'Yen?Yedhuku ithana nga podreenga?Enaku onnum avlo vayasu aagala..',she twisted her lips and he couldn't help but chuckled.

'Just Kanmani,indha vaanga ponga lam venaam..okay?!',she snapped at him.
'Seri Kanmani, Polaama?',he asked.
'Haann idhu okay!',she smiled walking forward.

'Anna enaku oru Masala Dosa,Kanmani unaku?',he asked.
'Enaku oru podi dosa',she said and they both received their hot and spicy dosas.
'Mmmmmm...Vera level..',she said dipping her piece of Dosa in the three types of chutney.

'Medhuva medhuva..',he said while she ate in hurry.
'Semma pasi Aarav!Innum konja neram en vayitha kaaya vitrundhenu veingalen..Car steering ah kadichu saptrupen..',she said and he laughed.

'Maa..andha car ku vaanguna loan kooda innum adaikala ma..',he said.
'Kavalai padaadheenga..Oru pechuku sonnen',she said and they continued eating.

'Unga Masala Dosa yepdi vera level la irukaa?',she asked and he tilted his head as an yes, raising his eyebrows and his lips curved in amusement.
'Inga naa try panren...',and the next moment,she took a piece from his Dosa and put it inside her mouth.

'Semmaya iruku Aaravey..she said, munching the Dosa in her mouth and showing a super sign,While Aarav was still in his trance.It did something inside him when she took and ate from his plate rightfully.He felt an unknown happiness when he felt her comfortness with him.