Off to Coimbatore

"Please do read the important information at the end"

Aarav had a content smile on his face which was reflected in Kanmani's face too.There was a comfortable a comfortable silence prevailed between them.After an emotional encounter,there was a relief in their face as all their misunderstanding between them has cleared.

'Appo veedu gaali panna poreenga?',Kanmani asked glaring him.He suppressed his smile when she switched into her rowdy mode.

'Ippo naan vandhu pesalanna appo veedu gaali panirupeenga? Apdidhana?',she asked and he chuckled rubbing his nape.
'Sirikaadheenga Aarav ey...Naa evlo tension aayite theriyuma..',she huffed.

'Sorry ma...Naan konjam overthink panni.. Adhoda result ipdi kondu vandhu vitruchu..Vidu adhuvum nalladhuku dhan, naan veedu gaali panrenu sollaama irundhurundhaa nee vandhu pesirukka maatella?',he asked and she glared.

'Ohhh..appo kooda naan dha vandhu pesirukanum?Neenga pesirukka maateenga?',she glared him cutely.
'Idhuku naan enna reply panradhu?',he chuckled.

'Gaali pannirupeenga dhana?',she asked.
'May be..',he playfully smiled which made her gasp.
'Ungala...',she slapped his arm continuously and he laughed at her reaction.

'Maa..Valikudhu maa..',he said while she didn't budge.He caught her hands.
'Enna pada pada nu vedikira?',he asked.
'Aama neenga dhana kutty pattas nu peru vecheenga?', she asked and his eyebrows jumped as he smiled exposing his dimple.

'Yepdi ma? Konjam munnadi dha avlo porumaiya pesuna,ipo apdiye maarita?',he asked.
'Naan apdidhan...Handle panni pazhagunga..',she said and he smiled.
'Panirlame..',he said and their eyes locked.

'Apppaaaa..!',they both heard Aayushi and parted.
'Heyyy Kanmaniiiii....!!!!',Aayushi squealed and hugged Kanmani's neck.
Kanmani reciprocated the hug with utmost happiness.The duo missed eachother very much.

'I missed you so much Kanmaniii..',she said pulling back and Kanmani kissed all over her face.
'Naanum..',she smiled while Aarav was adoring them.He felt bad on himself for seperating the most beautiful bond.

'Appo rendu perum pesiteengala?',Aayushi asked and they both looked at eachother and smiled.
Kanmani nodded.
'Inime sanda podaadheenga rendu perum..',she said pouting.
'Aii vaalu..Naanga yeppo sanda potom?',Kanmani asked.

'Ahn enaku ellaa theriyum...',Aayushi said and Kanmani's lips curved upside down.
'Enna theriyum?',Kanmani asked.
'Aama nee enna paaka daily inga varuva, cafe ku varuva,school ku varuva..Ippola varradhe illa..Neeyum appa vum pesave illa..Appo sanda dhana?',Aayushi asked.

'Sandai lam illa da.. Oru kutty misunderstanding..Ippo all okay!', Kanmani said and Aayushi smiled before turning towards Aarav.
'Aarav ey!Idhuku aprom enna Kanmani kooda pesa viduvella?',Aayushi asked and Aarav nodded.

'Yayyyy!!!',she hugged her again.
'Naanuu?', Aarav was about to hug both of them but Aayushi pushed him.
'Nee venaam po..',she said making Kanmani giggle.
'Yen? Yen naa venaam?',Aarav asked.

'Nee engala pesa vidalala..Unaku punishment uhh..Poi engaluku blueberry pie senju kondu vaa',Aayushi said.
'Maa paaru ma..',Aarav complained Kanmani who was laughing loudly.

'Punishment punishment dhan Aarav eyy..Ponga ponga..Poi oru..',before Kanmani could finish Aarav completed it,'Oru kudumba thalaivan ah vela paarunga adhaana?'
'Poren..Poren..',he twisted his lips and left from there smiling inwardly at them.

Aarav started preparing the blueberry pie for both of them.He kept all the burdens away from his heart but he needed time to express everything.

He prepared the blueberry pie and went inside the room.His lips curved widely when he saw both of them sleeping on the bed in eachother's arms.
He sat down on the bed near them with a adoring smile.