US♥️

'Heyyy appa semma cute ah irukaaru idhulla..',Aayushi said looking at the old albums.
'Aii Appa paaka Aarav ippo yepdi irukaaro adhe maari irukaaru..',Kanmani said chuckling.

'Avan apdiye avanga appa maadhiri dhan..',Devika said.

'Heyy Aarav professor ah?',Kanmani said looking at the next photo.He was there in the group photo of the college staff.
'Aama,aana avanuku oru cafe,illa restaurant vekkanumnu dha aasai,adhuku earn panna dhan professor ah join pannaan',Devika said and Kanmani nodded in response.

'Naan poi Hridhay enna panraanu paakurenn...', Aayushi rushed from there and Kanmani looked at Devika.

'Maa..Inga yen Mithra oda oru photo kooda illa?', Kanmani asked and Devika took a large breath before answering her.
'Mithra yerandha aprom,avan dhan Mithra oda photos,things ellaathayu oru room la potu lock pannitaan..Adha clean pannumbodhu thavira vera eppavume open panna maaten..',Devika said and Kanmani nodded.

Aarav was arranging something in the cupboard and felt someone arms around his waist.
'Vaanga madam.. Ippo dhan naan unga kannuku theriyurena?',Aarav asked knowing the person.

'Ena panreenga professor sir?',she asked resting her head on his back and he laughed.
'Amma sonnaangala?Adhu cafe ku earn pannanumnu konja naal..',he replied and took a shirt in his hand and started folding it.
'Aarav eyy..',she whined and he hummed in reply.

'Naan Mithra va paakalama?',she asked and he stopped folding the shirt.
'Ennaachu?Yen thideernu?',he asked turning to face her.
'Paakanumnu thonichu,ungaluku venaamna venaam..', Kanmani said and he nodded.

Aarav opened the room's door and they both went inside.The room had all Mithra 's things.Her mirror,old clothes,their gifts for eachother.Kanmani's eyes travelled around the room.

'Idhellame avangaloda things ah?', Kanmani asked and Aarav nodded.
'Ava glimpse edhuvum Aayushi ya disturb panna koodadhunu dhann ellaathayu pooti vechute,Enakum move on aaga easy ah irukumnu..',Aarav said.

'Avanga photo irukaa?', Kanmani asked and Aarav looked at the wall and that's when Kanmani's eyes fell on the biggest portrait that was hanging on the wall.Her heartbeat stopped for a second when she felt Mithra's face was familiar.

'Idhu?',she turned to face Aarav and he nodded.Her eyes filled with tears and Aarav frowned noticing her.
'Kanmani?',he walked forward and touched her shoulder.

'Naan..Naan ivangala paathuruken..'

'Anneyy..Yenga ney iruka?Pick up panna varuviya illa naan auto pudichu varata?', Kanmani rolled her eyes standing near the bus stop.
'Papa inga bayangara traffic da..Anney oru ten minutes la anga iruppen,okay?',Karthi said in the phone call.

'Ten minutes ah??Seri vaa..',she declined the call and stood waiting for her brother.It was almost 2pm in the afternoon when she returned from her college.This was her usual bus stop where their college bus drop and pick up her and it was his brother's duty to drop and pick up her at the bus stop to home.

'Heyyyyy...',she screamed closing her eyes at the lorry which was coming from the opposite with atmost speed.With fraction of seconds,the lorry dashed on the opposite car.

Soon crowd surrounded the accident area.Everyone was murmering among them and Kanmani entered inside the crowd.
'Ennaachunu paarungalen yaarachu..',a woman said.

'Paathute irundha onnum velaiku aagadhu..',Kanmani rushed and tried to pull the person,but she couldn't as the car was upside down.
'Anna konjam help pannungalen..',she said looking at the crowd and a few person helped her to bring the person out.The person was unconscious completely and her back of the head and her ears were bleeding.