Kutty Pattas

And the next three months passed just like that.Aayushi and Kanmani's bond started growing more while Aarav and Kanmani's state was litte improved from formal conversations to some friendly conversations and Kanmani's extrovert behaviour made it better.Sometimes they even steal glances of eachother without anybody's knowledge.

Aayushi will accompany Kanmani for mall,super market and even to her Radio station twice.They started going outings together and Aayushi has became Kanmani's bestest foodie partner.

When Karthi and Meera announced their pregnancy to Kanmani,her happiness knew no bounds.She never missed a day without talking to them and to the little lifeline inside Meera's womb.

Shakee ma has always been the silent spectator of the trio, watching the exposed bond of the girls and the silent bond between Aarav and Kanmani.Not only she,but also Prakash and Rakshan who was with them.The brother sister bonding between them and Kanmani too started growing stronger as Kanmani visits the cafe often.

Both Aarav and Kanmani never talked too much but everyone out there was well aware of the invisible thread between them.They all let the things to happen in their own.

'Appa please paa...kootitu poo paa..',Aayushi whined while he was busy experimenting a new recipe.
'Paa..Please pa..',she nudged him receiving a glare.
'Aayushi,Cook pannumbodhu disturb panna koodadhunu solliruken la..',Aarav said and she pouted.

'Humm..Un kooda doo poo...', Aayushi twisted her lips and left down the counter.
'Heyy heyy...',Aarav called and sighed when she walked away.

Aarav came back with a plate of her favourite chocolate pudding,to find his daughter sitting on her bed with a pout.
'Ermm..',he cleared his throat to get her attention.She glanced at him before turning her face aside with a 'hummp'

'Yaaro kovama irukaanga polaye..', Aarav sat near her and she was still facing aside.
'Serii sorry..', Aarav apologised while she still maintained the same expression.But she did noticed the chocolate pudding in his hands with the corner of her eyes and licked her lips which didn't go unnoticed by Aarav,he chuckled at her silently.

'Unakaga kashtapattu chocolate pudding panni eduthutu vandhuruke,with caramel sauce..Venaama?',Aarav asked while Aayushi's heart was tried to be pulled by the pudding yet she kept a straight face.
'Kutty maa..',he whined.

'Poo..Enaku venaa.. Enaku venaa',she twisted her lips.
'Nejama venaama?',Aarav asked and she nodded a no firmly.
'Serii..Namma polaam..',Aarav finally accepted making Aayushi squeal in happiness.
'Nejamava?Nejama namma amusement park poroma?',Aayushi asked as happiness glowing in her face and he nodded smiling.

'Thank you sooooooooo much paa',Aayushi hugged his neck with atmost happiness and he chuckled.
'Love you so much Aarav eyyyy...',she said and he smooched his nose with her.
'Love you too kutty maa..',he said and she pulled back.

'Idha ippo sapdreengala?',Aarav asked and she opened her mouth.He chuckled understanding and started feeding her the pudding with the spoon.

'Aarav eyyy...Naan innonu kekava?',Aayushi asked showing her puppy eyes.
'Yedho villangam ah keka pora polaiye maa..?',Aarav said feeding her another spoon.
'Illa Aarav eyy..Sunday leave dhana..Kanmani ya namma kootitu polaama?',Aayushi asked and Aarav stopped.

'Ma..Adhu..Avangaluku yedhavadhu velaiya irukum,plan irukum..namma disturb panna koodadhu da',Aarav said continued to feed her.
'Sunday dhana Aarav eyy..Inga enaku  bestest friend ava dhan,ava kooda pona jolly ah irukum...Koopdlam..',Aayushi said and a slight possessiveness popped up inside.

'Ohh,appo enkooda vandha jolly ah irukaadha?', Aarav asked and she pulled his cheek.
'Ayoo Aarav ey,Nee vandhaa oru maari jolly ah dha irukum aana Kanmani vandha vera jolly ah irukum..', Aayushi said shrugging and he fake glared her.