The little human's arrival

'2 cup sugar podhuma?', Kanmani asked mixing the ingredients for the cake.
'Podhum podhum..Next andha coco powder add pannu..',Aarav said grating the dark chocolate.

'Ahn okay..',she took some grated chocolate in her hand and put it inside her mouth making him huff.
'Maa.. Already neraya chocolate sapta..Ipdiyae saptutu irundhenna cake ku pathaadhu..',he sighed.

'Sorry Aarav eyy..Idhaan last uh..',she said making a puppy face.He couldn't help but melt in her cuteness,yet he maintained a straight face.
'Idhathan appo la irundhu solra..',he said nodding horizontally with a huff.

'Konjam chocolate en vaai kulla poradhu naala onnu koranju pogaadhu..Kanjam..', Kanmani said twisting her lips.
He raised his eyebrows,and pressed his lips together, resting his one hand on the kitchen counter and another in  his waist.

'Kanjama?',he frowned.
'Aama neenga kanjam dhan..Oru chocolate ke ivlo kanakku paakureenga..Ungala ellaam vechutu kashtam kashtamm.. Romba kash..',before she could finish she felt a pull.

Kanmani dashed on his hard chest and gasped when he snaked his arms around her waist.
'Enna sonneenga madam?',he raised his eyebrows.
'Enna panreenga..Cafe la irukom Aarav ey..Anna yaaravadhu vara poraanga..',Kanmani tried to get out from his hold.

'Yaarum vara maatanga..Neenga sollunga..Kanjam ah?', Aarav asked.
'Ah..Adhu..bha..',she looked away from his gaze.
'Hmm.. Konjam kanjam dhan..Aana ella vishayathulayum illa..',he said looking at her intensely and knowing what he meant she widened her eyes.

Her heart beat raised when his eyes travelled down to her lips.She closed his eyes in reflection when his thumb contacted her cheek.

He wiped the chocolate in the corner of her lips and she opened her eyes when nothing happened as she anticipated.

'Enna ma?',he asked tasting the chocolate from his thumb making her stand dumbstruck.

'Deiii enna da nadakudhu inga?',Rakshan entered and they both parted hearing him.
'Aana deii..Romba alumbu panreenga da Yebbhaa...',Rakshan sighed.

'Thangamm.. Neeyum ah ivan kooda serndhuta?',Rakshan asked who was hiding behind Aarav.
'Anneyyy..',she laughed and burrying his face on Aarav's back and Kanmani's mobile rang which caught everyone's attention.

'Irunga oru nimisham..', Kanmani picked the call and her eyes teared up hearing the opposite.
'Kanmani..Enna aachu ma?Yen azhara?',Aarav asked.
'Anni ku..Anni ku labour pain vandhuruchaam Aarav..Namma polaamm..',Kanmani said running from there.

'Raksha.. Aayushi ah pick up panni veetla Shakee ma ta vitru..Naanga poitu vandharen..',Aarav said and Raksha nodded.

They reached the hospital and they rushed to Karthi who was standing there crying.
'Anney..',she hugged Karthi and Karthi cried more in his sister's embrace.

'Anne onnum aagadhu ney..Nee venumna paaru anni um en marumaganum healthy ah safe ah varuvaanga..', Kanmani said and Karthi nodded.

'Bayapadaadheenga Karthi...',Aarav pressed Karthi 's shoulder in assurance.They could still hear Meera's cry from the labour ward which made Karthi worry more.

A nurse came out from the labour ward.
'Sir..Ungala dhan unga wife koopdraanga..Konjam vaangalen..',the nurse said.
'Naana..',Karthi wiped his tears

'Anne po ney..Anniku ipo un support dha romba thevai..',Kanmani said and Karthi nodded.Soon he signed a few documents and left inside the labour ward with the requirements.

'Azhaadha ma..safe ah rendu perum vandhuruvaanga..',Aarav said wrapping his arm around her shoulders, comforting her.

She held his hand for support and he kept consoling her.