Her Confession & His Secret

Kanmani woke up hearing the hustling bustling people's sound.Along with the sounds,Kanmani's mobile notification sound caught her attention.

'No!No!No!Edukka maaten!', Kanmani got up from the bed when she heard a door opening sound.
'Happy Birthday daa papa!!!!',Karthi came and engulfed her into a hug.
'Thank you neyyy!!!',she giggled when Karthi swirled her around.

'Happy 25 Kanmani!!!!',she heard her Meera entering the room.
'Thank youuuu',Karthi dropped her down and the sister in law's duo shared a hug.

'Its a silver jubilee Kanmanii.. Congratulations..',Meera said.
'Avlo vayasa aayiduchu?',Kanmani asked making a thinking pose.
'Nee eppavume engaluku kozhandha dhaan da..',Karthi patted her head.

'Serii en marumagan kitta wish vaanga venaama..',Kanmani bent down to the baby bump.
'Hello champ!Naa dhan un athai pesuren.. Iniku enna day theriyuma?Amma oda baby shower and un athai oda birthday!!Athai ku wish pannunga paapom...', Kanmani said and as soon as she finished Meera felt a movement inside her womb.

'Hey..Heyy..Odhakkiraan..',Meera said shedding happy tears which reflected in everyone's eyes as it was the first movement she felt.
'Kanmani kai vei..',Meera said.
'Illa idhu first anna dha feel pannanu...',Kanmani placed Karthi's palm on Meera's tummy.

'Theriyudha?',Meera asked and Karthi nodded in tears.
'Ippo nee veii..',Karthi said and Kanmani placed her palm on the tummy.
'Champpp!!!',she spoke and again there was a movement.She chuckled in atmost happiness.

'Innu veliyave varala,adhukulla birthday gift kudukuriya da kanna athai ku...Veliya vaa namma innu neraya fun pannalamm..',Kanmani said with all smiles.

'Serii late aayitu iruku..Ready aagu..Aama Aarav enna?Kelambitaara?',Karthi asked.
'Phone panni kekuren ney..',Kanmani replied.
'Haann..Yepdiyu avaru dha first wish pannirupaaru..night lam pesitu dha thoongirupeenga..',Meera teased.

'Never anni!Anna dha yeppavume enaku first wish.. Adhunaala dha naa anna wish panra varaikum yaar call ahyum attend panna maaten,messages um open panna maate, yaaraiyu wish pannuvu vida maate..Idhu eppavume maaradhu', Kanmani said.
'Seri serii pasamalargale.. Time aagudhu..',Meera said.

Soon Karthi and Meera left the room and Kanmani heaved a sigh.
'Iniku en birthday nu kooda avaruku theriyaadhu..'.

'Aayushii..Maa nillu...Unna ready pannitu dha naanu ready aaganum..',Aarav was running behind his daughter.
'Po pa...Unakku olungaave seeva therila..',Aayushi said running.
'Enaku avlodhan da varudhu..',Aarav huffed and she stopped running.

'Ashooo...(huffing)Indha pattu paavadai ku indha hairstyle dha nallairukum..Nee correct ah pinni vidu Aarav ey...',she whined.
'Seri seri naa correct ah panren vaa..',Aarav said and Aayushi walked towards her.

Aarav made her ready into a cute pink and green bordered pattu paavadai.Her hair was parted in side ways and braided.Some little mullai poo on both the side of her hair.

'Aarav ey naan paaka yepdi iruken?', Aayushi asked and Aarav cracked his knuckles, pressing his fingers on his temples.
'Nee dhevadhai da',Aarav kissed her forehead.

'Seri late aachu vaa vaa!Kanmani wait pannitu irupaa..',Aayushi said and Aarav nodded.

They've planned for an intimate baby shower in Meera's house.A very few relatives from Meera's side and other than Kanmani,Aarav, Aayushi,Shakee ma and it was Mythili from Karthi's side.

Mythili and Kanmani didn't share any words after their last confrontation.Shakee ma too joined them.

'Aarav yenga irukeenga?',Kanmani asked in the phone call.
'Kelambitom..Vandhuruvo ma..',Aarav replied.
'Late aachu ma..Naa venumna car eduthutu varatumaa?', Kanmani asked but soon frowned.