Engaged

Aarav was making Dosa's and Kanmani was feeding Aayushi.Kanmani was all nervous while Aarav was calm.He knows Aayushi will accept Kanmani.He put the next dosa in the plate Kanmani was holding and sat near her.

'Pesu..',Aarav said.
'Neenga pesunga..',she said.
Aarav nodded and Kanmani held his hand,under the table.

'Kutty ma..',Aarav called Aayushi and she hummed in response,concentrating on the dosa.
'Unakku Kanmani na pudikum dhana?',Aarav asked.

'Rombaaaa pudikummmmmm...',Aayushi said extending her arms and received another bite from Kanmani.
'Nee annikku ketalla?Kanmani ya namma koodave vechukalamanu?Vechukalama?',Aarav asked and her face bloomed in happiness.

'Aiiiiiiiii...super super!!!!!!Appo naanga daily paint pannuvom,games velaaduvom,tv paapom,shopping povom,play area povom..vechukalam pa..Kanmani nee enga koodaye iru...',Aayushi said and Kanmani smiled at her nervously.

'Hmmm...Appo Kanmani ya unaku..amma va vechukalama?',Aarav asked and Aayushi looked at them cluelessly.She stared them for few seconds before running away from there.

Tears fell down from Kanmani eyes and looked at Aarav helplessly.
'Avaluku enna pudikalaya?',she asked.
'Kozhandha ma ava..sudden ah ketadhum avaluku enna solradhunu therila nu nenaikiren..Namma pesalam vaa..',Aarav said and walked while Kanmani followed him.

'Nee pooi pesu..',Aarav said and she nervously looked down.
'Naan yepdi?',she asked.
'Nee dhan ma pesanum...Po..',Aarav assured and Kanmani walked near Aayushi who was standing in the balcony.

'Aayushi..',Kanmani knelt down infront of her.
'Unakku enna pudikalaya?',Kanmani asked and Aayushi turned to face her.
'Enakku unna pudikum...Aana naan amma nu sonna..nee en amma maadhiri enna vittutu poitanna?',Aayushi asked while tears were threatening to fall down from her eyes.

'Illa da po maaten..Yeppavume po maaten..Promise',Kanmani held her hands.
'Appa ku unna pudikuma?',Aayushi asked and Kanmani chuckled nodding.
'Nee enaku amma va vandha engala vittutu poga maatella?',Aayushi asked Kanmani nodded her head negatively,still crying.

'Promise?',she showed her pinky finger and Kanmani held it with her pinky finger.
'Promise!'Kanmani said and Aayushi hugged her and said her answer through it.

Kanmani was in cloud nine,she hugged her back with all happiness.Her eyes fell on Aarav who was there standing with welled up eyes.She nodded and he nodded back smiling at her.

He walked near them and he knelt down.
'Appo nejamava Kanmani namma kooda dha irupaala Aarav ey?', Aayushi asked Aarav nodded.

'Yeppo?', Aayushi asked.
'Romba seekrame..',Aarav said and Aayushi jumped clapping her hands.

'Naan romba bayandhuten Aarav..Ava othukitadhu avlo happy',Kanmani said walking out from the room after putting Aayushi to sleep.

'Naan dhan sonnenla?Avaluku kandippa unna pudikum..Ippo happy ah nee?',he asked resting his hands on his waist.
'Rombaaaaa happyyy!!!',she said widening her arms and he chuckled.

'Yevlo happy?',he asked.
Kanmani jumped and hugged his neck.Before he could process,she kissed his cheek strongly and pulled back.
'Ivlo happy ah irukenn...',she said and he stood there holding his cheek where she kissed.

'Enna ?Enamo first time thara maadhiri reaction kudukureenga?', Kanmani asked.
'Aama..Anniku endha oru dhairiyathula nee enna kiss panna?',he asked pulling her closer holding her hands.

'Therilaye..Thonichu',she shrugged.
'Thonichaa?',he asked.
'Aamaa..Neenga vera paaka nalla hot ah cute ah apple maadhiri irundheenga..Adhaan..',she blinked and he chuckled.