Aarav's Past

MOKK has reached 10K Votes ❤️
Tysm for the love Makkale♥️🙏

Few years ago..

College's farewell.Everyone was bidding bye to their favorites seniors PG seniors.

'Thank you so much for guiding us seniors.. We'll miss youu'

The MBA class was infront of their favourite Marketing professor and their class incharge.
'Aarav sir,ungala dha romba miss pannuvom...',a girl whined.
'Miss panradhuku enna iruku?Naan yenga campus la dha iruka poren,Yeppo venalu vaanga..', Aarav smiled.

'Seri sir appo naanga kelamburom...',they all left except one.Her fingers were playing with saree's pallu's corner.She was biting her lower lip which indicated her nervousness.

'Mithra?You want anything?',Aarav asked.
'Unga kitta konjam pesanum sir..',she said meeting his eyes.

'Sollunga..',Aarav asked inserting his hands on his pant pockets.
'You look cute..',she said and Aarav's eyes literally popped out.
'Huh?',he furrowed his eyebrows.

'Ama sir, Neenga pesumbodhu mudiya adjust pannite irupeenga adhu cute,Yaarayavadhu listen pannumbodhu you'll press your lips together adhu cute,Neenga surprise aaneenganna,unga andha rendu eyebrows um oru jump pannitu poi ukkaarume adhu cute,neenga sirikumbodhu unga kannathula vizhara andha kuzhi,kannu kitta varra andha surukkam cute..

Neenga cute ah irukuradhunaala ungala pudichurukaa..Illa ungala romba pudichadhu naala ivlo cute ah theriyireengala nu therila..

Aana...More than cute, you are so beautiful.. Both in and out..En life la neenga vandhaa,ungala maadhiriye en life um beautiful ah irukumnu thonichu..Adhaan takkunu solliten..',she confessed making him stand dumbstruck.

'Semester start aagudhula next week?Padikira velaiya paarunga..',Aarav moved from there without waiting for her reply.

Aarav was stunned when he came to know about her crush on him.
'Deii Aarav sapda vaa da..',Devika,his mother said.
'Illa ma pasikala..',he replied and went upstairs.

Her face was constantly crossing infront of him.A tint of blush on her face,her pure eyes which reflected her heart,he has always seen her as his student but her confession has changed his perception.

Being a good looking guy and a free going professor,he has received a few proposals from his students but he'll always politely reject it.For the first time someone has put him in such a state.

Not wanting to jump into any conclusions,he decided to sleep.He was about to hit his bed but stopped hearing the door knock.
'Enna ma?',he asked opening the door.
'Onnume sapdama padukaadha da,vaa rendu Dosa saptutu padu..',Devika said and Aarav smiled.

'Seri po varen'.

'Wait what?You just told about your crush on him?',Shreya,Mithra's friend asked her and she shrugged.
'Enna sonnaaru?',Shreya asked.
'Poi padi ma nu sollitaaru..',she pouted sadly holding her book close.

'Hey aanalu nee odane reaction yedhir paakuradhellam romba aniyayam di..He is a professor and how could you expect a sudden and a positive reply?',Shreya asked.

'Fine, I'll wait..Aana naan sonna appo avaru mogatha paakanume..He looked so cute,I just wanted to pull his nose..',Mithra said dramatically.
'Idhellam college mudiyura varaikum dhan.. You'll forget him..',Shreya said.

'Illa di,he is not a person who can I forget so easily..Ennadha naa veliya cute sweet nu velaata konjitu irundhaalum..Ulla serious ah dha love panren..Yennu lam therila..But Im falling harder day by day..'Mithra said and bell rang.

'Seri va,exam ku time aachu..',Shreya and Mithra moved to their respective exam hall.

Mithra sat on the desk which was alloted for her roll number.Her lips curved widely when she saw Aarav entering the class as a Invigilator with exam sheets.